Recent content by Elminster

1. Elminster

Anyone Else F2P(Free to Play) or Premium that's trying to earn Store Points for an Expansion feel like Frodo Baggins walking to Mordor?

The grind is intense. Again, learn each dungeon more than anything. It's really the true OP power in this game. Leveling yourself up as a player.
  2. Elminster

Anyone Else F2P(Free to Play) or Premium that's trying to earn Store Points for an Expansion feel like Frodo Baggins walking to Mordor?

This is a long long long journey/grind. You WILL BE GRINDING like no tomorrow.... The same content, over and over and over again until you literally know every pixel of every dungeon in the game. If that isn't for you. Well...
  3. Elminster

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

4. Elminster

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Nah, this was in response to what I wanted as a tank/shield user, in that category, and I said DPS. Pretty simple. I never said I wanted the most DPS out of ALL the builds/classes which a shield user wouldn't even be in the running for.
  5. Elminster

Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

Aw crap. Yeah I should've taken some screenies. Damn didn't think of it!
  6. Elminster

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Exactly. Higher Reaper with each mob plinking you for 2000 damage or whatever, being able to just erase them with an "I win" button is oh so delicious.
  7. Elminster

What Three Things Do You Love Most about DDO?

What about the voice actors????
  8. Elminster

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

It wouldn't be peak "bleeding edge" max dps. I never had IoD so I had old school "used to be peak" DPS. Light/med red dragonscale with the perfected helm, tail suulo, swap for Baz whenever adren+bould or crush get's off timer. usually the vulns will already be on there especially if in raids...
  9. Elminster

My Thanks to SSG...

Hear Hear !
  10. Elminster

Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

Man your pics are broke again!
  11. Elminster

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Stop taking things out of context. Please see what that was in response to. Come on.. be fair.
  12. Elminster

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Honestly not much different than the standard twf/thf Razorclaw Barb or bear/x . I think the style of play is just a tad too aggressive.
  13. Elminster

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Can you please link grundii's sword and board paladin? Thank you for the help.
  14. Elminster

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Naw man I kinda wish that were true. And frankly what you say is immaterial as I'm the one playing and it's what I'm experiencing. I should play a more tank focused role or maybe even a healer. My enormous DPS has actually become a liability in my groups and that makes me sad.