FuzzyDuck81's latest activity

• FuzzyDuck81
    The dwarven axe & the bastard sword are both very solid options. Maul for Silvanus followers is a beast. Longsword is still decent & no...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    It'd be nice if it was a multi-charge (say 10 uses?) clicky that worked more like the treasure maps, so you hit it then have a shorter...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    FuzzyDuck81 reacted to I dont Like gimps's post in the thread ED's for PM with Like Like.
    Primal avatar is never wrong^^ Shard storm temp hp and 2 Int is neat
  • FuzzyDuck81
    FuzzyDuck81 replied to the thread ED's for PM.
    Yep I take this on most casters. Rejuvenating cocoon is great & since the change to carrion swarm i usually go with the fire epic strike...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    FuzzyDuck81 replied to the thread SoS vs ESoS.
    There are a few things that are better for specific builds & situations, but SoS & eSoS are still right up there. Another thing that...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    The Scunthorpe problem rears it's head on here every 3 or 4 months it seems.
  • FuzzyDuck81
    FuzzyDuck81 replied to the thread Underused Enemies.
    Still waiting on the reveal of Arboth actually being a dragon after all, but stuck in his shifted form with amnesia.
  • FuzzyDuck81
    I've been hoping for Talenta Plains halflings, with their racial thing being no dragonmark but instead getting a dinosaur companion...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    FuzzyDuck81 replied to the thread Iron golems.
    It's a tricky one - as far as I understand it, it's like physical, but its still magical so is subject to certain damage mitigation like...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    Past lives all stack with each other so monk & fighter will definitely be beneficial. Racial past lives are great as the extra APs can...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    Just remembered another, penetrating blast switches your blast to piercing rather than force - still uses the same spellpower but counts...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    Turn off fiend pact so you don't end up healing them. Tentacles usually work well enough since they're physical damage, make sure you...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    FuzzyDuck81 replied to the thread List of New Cleric Spells.
    Some thoughts; Comprehend languages - that'd be a fairly low level buff, fine for a level 1 spell i think. Entropic shield - lesser...
  • FuzzyDuck81
    Nope, just the class/destiny ones unfortunately.
  • FuzzyDuck81
    FuzzyDuck81 replied to the thread DC-Less Useful Spells!.
    They can make things vulnerable to poison temporarily even earlier than that in the vile chemist tree via poisoned attack in tier 2 &...