Recent content by Guntango

1. Guntango

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

So that you can go to the gym if you want to.
  2. Guntango

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

None of those are actual quotes, though. Those are your misinterpretations.
  3. Guntango

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

Amazing that you have yet to grasp arguments that have been going on for weeks; maybe because you think it’s more important to tell people they’re whining than to actually understand.
  4. Guntango

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

If you pull agro off a tank, you're bad dps; the heaviest hitters in the game don't pull. I was bad yesterday, then I slotted diversion and now I'm maximum dps again.
  5. Guntango

How does Wizards kill bosses and other monsters that can't be killed by insta kill?

Right, so what you were arguing for isn't a good fix. I appreciate that you motivated me to do my own research, but the class is in worse condition than just boss damage. I hope that whoever is in charge of fixing Wizards and DPS casters, in general, is more informed and provides each nuker...
  6. Guntango

6-man R7 Killing Time

I was on 20 Horc SWF Pali, maximum dps.
  7. Guntango

What the heck is on my screen

SSG ruined tumble and left us a gross box with green lights to remind us how few tumbles we're allowed (when we aren't hopping because we're out of tumble charges).
  8. Guntango

How does Wizards kill bosses and other monsters that can't be killed by insta kill?

My interpretation of a Wizard from my P&P days is that they were versatile magic users, could switch spells easily, had lots of feats, and were good at all things magic. Unfortunately, IMHO, they are crippled in DDO. I ran a 20 Deep Gnome DC PM Wizard to learn more about the issue with wizard...
  9. Guntango

Poll on Polls

I’ve reduced the number of polls that I have to see by almost 100%.
  10. Guntango

lvl18 Vecna gear?

Vecna is the best gear to have at 18.
  11. Guntango

Value of Drow Weapons in 2024?

They look cool.
  12. Guntango

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Cite your proof, or I call it poppycock. There is a very small pool of people who have "tricks." Many of us have played for more than 10,000 hours and just know the game. You'd probably have found chess to be terribly imbalanced if you played Bobby Fischer in his prime. Nah. D4, you're doing...
  13. Guntango

So? If the goal is to get high level content done with your friends and have fun, grinding out 189 PLs and 156 RPs first is the longest, most boring, worst way to get there. You're having a hard time with this idea.
  14. Guntango

Nothing stops you from doing an R5 PN next raid night on your Uber completionists, but I’ve seen plenty fail. Our first lifers got it done, though.
  15. Guntango

Nah, we’re all fine with a catch up mechanism, but saying it’s impossible to catch up is a bit dramatic.