Recent content by JustMe74

1. J

"Prove your Worth" Quest in 3 Barrel Cove

I don't have a featherfall item... how can I get one?
  2. J

"Prove your Worth" Quest in 3 Barrel Cove

Ok - how do you do the ladder puzzle? It's maddening... I can't get to the second ladder. If I jump off the first one, I just fall straight down (ouch)...
  3. J

Where to go next?

I recently used the code to get a bunch of the free packs; it's why I signed up to play. I also signed up for VIP...
  4. J

Where to go next?

Hi there! I've finished the Harbor (including the Druid's cove) and Marketplace quests, but I'm kind of at a loss as where to go next. Are there more quest hubs somewhere similar to these areas? After doing all of the starter island, marketplace, and harbor quests, I've gotten up to Level 6...
  5. J

How do I use a knock scroll?!

Thank you! I just inscribed a scroll and now I don't have to worry about locked doors in quests!
  6. J

How do I use a knock scroll?!

I'm running into some issues with quests because I can't open locked doors, and my strength is not high enough to bash them down. I'm level 6, and doing quests in the Marketplace at the moment. I bought a few Knock scrolls (I'm a Wizard) because I don't know the Knock spell (or even if you can...
  7. J

New player - looking for guild

The character I'm playing right now is named Sayyin.
  8. J

Sorry, I thought this forum was for THelanis?
  9. J

Hi there - I am new to the game and looking for a guild! Currently playing a Wizard, have made it to Level 5, and I have one or two quests left to do in the Harbor, but I'm not sure where to go after that.