Recent content by Kasanje

1. Kasanje

Add 10 tokens of the twelve to E3BC saga reward

I usually run Devil Assault and Red Fens for tokens. DA is good if people are willing to pass the tokens, you can get 6-12 per run.
  2. Kasanje

New player, first life need help and some wisdom.

It can be confusing taken as a whole. However, I think a new player would be largely ignorant of the complexities of the game, and thus not so overwhelmed as such. Daybreak holds the rights to many MMOs, but I do not believe they are involved in the operations or development of titles. EQ is...
  3. Kasanje

There is a coupon code that unlocks most of the paid content. If you wait for that to show up again, you can save a bunch of money and not need to get VIP. As far as difficulty levels between classes. I think DDO has done a good job of balancing the classes throughout the game's existence. You...
  4. Kasanje

I would suggest either Paladin or Cleric. Both have self-healing capabilities and can solo the game easily. Just be careful of Traps. As a first-life player, you will only be able to open dungeons on Normal mode unless you group with others who can open higher difficulties, so I don't think you...
  5. Kasanje

Game Girls Gallery playing DDO on YouTube

Recently, I've been grinding on some mobile games. I am working on paid offers for Game of Vampires ($375) and Mergeland: Alice's Adventure ($584) using MyPoints. Game of Vampires has a 14-day time limit on it, so I will likely not get the larger payout. I can probably do better on...
  6. Kasanje

Been seriously grinding on some mobile games lately.

Been seriously grinding on some mobile games lately.
  7. Kasanje

Grinding out some points on Thelanis this week.

Grinding out some points on Thelanis this week.
  8. Kasanje

I voted for the Marionette's, we could use some new constructs.

I voted for the Marionette's, we could use some new constructs.
  9. Kasanje

DDO needs a wardrobe manager

Thanks for the suggestion (y)
  10. Kasanje

@Zavina Maybe we could get an additional tab like the Stable but designed for clothing. If the items being magical is an issue, then perhaps an exchange option whereby you place your clothes in a crafting device (stone of change) and it outputs a cosmetic "certificate" that you can add to your...
  11. Kasanje

I like the Shared Wardrobe function in LOTRO. It would be great if they could implement that here in DDO. https://lotro-wiki.com/wiki/Wardrobe
  12. Kasanje

My review of Dragon Lord: https://fatwalletrefugee.com/2024/03/17/ddo-in-review-dragon-lord/

My review of Dragon Lord: https://fatwalletrefugee.com/2024/03/17/ddo-in-review-dragon-lord/
  13. Kasanje

Spring break is over, back to school. Can't play as much as I'd like.

Spring break is over, back to school. Can't play as much as I'd like.
  14. Kasanje

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

Mabar is a shorter way of saying The Night Revels, the Halloween event in Delera's Graveyard.
  15. Kasanje

Tumble usage limit backfire

My key bindings are clear, the only key the left-shift is set to is Block. I tried toggling the Tumble function in settings, as suggested, but either way, none of my spells can be activated while actively blocking. I have to let go of the button to cast. Some self-targeted abilities...