Recent content by Mesmerin

1. M

After Myth Drannor, might I suggest something Maztica?

Get Zeb Cook to narrate a few quests like we had Dave and Gary :)
  2. M

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

Best use of ddoor is jibbers -> pick up soulstones -> exit sharpish when things have all gone slightly sideways
  3. M

Which Free xPack for new player

IoD heroic wiz hat has profane dc +2. At ml7. Thats pretty much unbeatable for casters until what, epic abishai set at 20? Like the heroic crown of butterflies in feywild it's one of those ones you put on at level and don't take off again until 20+
  4. M

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

While the items was added in the update with IoD, the fact that they're made ferrocrystal makes me think feywild rather than IoD, but yeah, until a dev chimes in we're all just guessing at this point.
  5. M

Mystical Bands were added in update 55. They did not exist prior to that. The other ones (Mystical Plants, Urns, fish, etc), did. Not a single person has posted an image of one., several have stated they have them but have not provided evidence. The picture on the wiki is stated as being...
  6. M

Yeah that's bollocks, post pics or gtfo
  7. M

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

You know you can cru You know you can crunch them into the larger ones to clear up the clutter?
  8. M

DDO Bonus Days!

Stalker ring (at all levels) is still awesome. Artificer ring is good for robots. WInd Bracers, Rock boots, cloak of flame, Blasting Chime, and Sparehand are also nice dependent on class you're running. I agree with you that the rest has aged a lot. Frozen chest you can get same freeze...
  9. M

Loot tables?

This is another bot again. The quotes are a give away along with the nonsensical question. Give it a few days and it will be posting about Dubai call girls.
  10. M

Mystical Urns can be an option in necro 3/4 quest rewards. Same with Vale and Mystical Plants. Have never seen a mystical band and clear all quests every life, well apart from the kobold island ones....
  11. M

Stealth changes to quests

There used to be a handy perch spot in search and rescue past the initial harpies but that's gone now.
  12. M

Hey Tonquin!

The problem is that it doesn't trigger the reaction if you move while using it. It also seems to be very slow to cast(swing?) compared to other melee abilities so if your using a rotation you often have to stop in the middle of it and hit it a couple of times even if it's off CD.
  13. M

DMG procs

I did see a table at one point which had all the different procs listed (disintegration, etc), with what the average additional damage per hit was for each proc, but buggered if I can find it now. [edit] I remember now, it was on the spell touched page on the wiki -...
  14. M

U67 New Loot

With the recent trend to stick spell penetration on everything, including as an artefact bonus, I'm suspecting that when MD comes out there will be a lot of drow or other high SR creatures to fight to stick another spoke in the wheel for casters who have recently swapped from nuking to DC casting.