Recent content by Mokune

1. Mokune

Interactions & Options cog issue

I am getting a "grayed out" cog on the focus orb also. Selecting myself then a mob changes it back to "active" status. Havn't been able to tell why it happens. Or why I am getting residual images of previous targets in the focus orb. Sometimes it just shows a close up of mob feet...
  2. Mokune

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Solid. For level 2 I have ditto on the Goggles but w/o Slot. Same armor but a robe. High Steps with Master's Gift @ 1 , +3 Mythic Bullwark Helm, +3 Mythic Granite Grippers, Runic Trinket, 10% Melee Alacrity Ring, 75% Fort Ring, Crafted Spellsight and Spell Saves on Necklace, +4 Mythic Pillar...
  3. Mokune

VIP Perk: Eliminate Death Timer in Raids.

Legendary N/H Eliminate Death Timer Legendary E/R Stacking Reduce by 30 secs/month of VIP (jk maybe 50% reduction lol) Start collecting your dough from VIP subs.
  4. Mokune

Since Vecna Unleashed is NOT part of April Curate your XPAC...

Clearly reading comprehension is not your strong suit. By saying "That is EXACTLY what this is. lol" you are saying I am a liar and do not accept my explanation. Perhaps you do understand the expressing opinions and just want to troll for attention instead of understanding. People are...
  5. Mokune

Exactly THIS. I have not spent as much money as some or even most. But I would estimate between $1k and $2k since starting in 2009. The direction in quest and raid design, choices about game balance and changes to this game forced me to make a decision for my mental health. Either to...
  6. Mokune

If Vecna is still for sale with $ only I get that. TBF I didn't check store in game or Market. According to DDOWiki it is listed @ 1999 points as of last March.
  7. Mokune

The Elixir of Discovery holds very little value to me personally. I store all the BTA stuff from Daily rolls and rare chest drops on a mule and don't typically need or use most of it (if I remember and can be bothered to change toons). I realize it holds more value to most people. It's just...
  8. Mokune

I will NOT be spending money on Myth Drannor... JMO but Elixir of Discovery is a crap-tastic joke (ymmv idk) April year of the Dragon reward feels "phoned in" with the exclusion of Vecna. I WAS planning to pre-purchase Myth Drannor DESPITE my dissatisfaction with over-all game direction...
  9. Mokune

How does Wizards kill bosses and other monsters that can't be killed by insta kill?

I actually ran this build and loved it. Didn't do Tiefling but also didn't miss the fire debuff due to the flexibility of Wizard spell choices. Also did 3 AoTS with 17 FVS which was fun as hell too.
  10. Mokune

Multiboxing

Wait what?!?! Are saying words *actually* mean stuff and things?
  11. Mokune

Iconic Past Life(lives) importance.

I like iconics in general for the ease of multiclassing and gettng right into it when playing a class you know well. Plus, I have solid gear sets from 15 on up so fewer mule toon changes. I got 3xPDK and 3xDG fairly early on the two toons I play regularly. On my main (who is 3 x Heroic, Epic...
  12. Mokune

Multiboxing

My gut instinct told me multi-boxing toons on follow in epics was the reason for the Exalted Angel healing aura nerf. I cannot believe it was changed for balance reasons. It seemed more a punitive change to target specific styles of gameplay that affected everybody whether they exploited the...
  13. Mokune

Are Rogues Just Bad?

I used to enjoy playing rogue a lot before champs, reaper and aggro changes. I loved stealth play, single pulling of mobs with Bluff. Heck, I used to Bluff a mob I was actively engaged in melee with, stealth then assassinate them. There was an old school rogue video on Youtube of stealth...
  14. Mokune

Dame Alonsa sounds like...

...Kate McKinnon doing a character voice for an SNL bit.