Recent content by Nickodeamous

1. Nickodeamous

slayer pots run during quests now???

so, it was funny cause the tooltip didn't say pauses in a quest. If you look on the wiki, it clearly says "pauses while in quests". Mine ticked down 8 mins while in roll call. BUT, like you say, there was a few lag spikes and I needed to relog when I got a loading screen. This happened while...
  2. Nickodeamous

slayer pots run during quests now???

Ok, maybe I missed this , but I just noticed that slayer ports are counting down while in quests. The tool tip even says only pauses while in public area. was this nerfed??? If so, holy moly...
  3. Nickodeamous

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

"and players who have not yet selected their "Curate Your Xpack Cache" gift can now do so" I just double checked the monthly rewards giver and i can confirm that just because I clicked a package I already owned in error, I am missing out on this months year of the dragon award. So, basically...
  4. Nickodeamous

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

+1 I misclicked thinking it would offer the potion. It did not. Are you saying we don't get the potion now??
  5. Nickodeamous

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

I like to look at this mathematically. With no elixir, lets say I run 10 r1 quests in 60 minutes. I would have approximately 3.3 named items. Now, if I add a 10% elixir for that same timeframe, I would have 4.3, or 1 incremental item. that 1 item is 300 sentient XP. You are telling me that...
  6. Nickodeamous

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

so, there is another thread already, but the dragon lists everything I already own (which is...everytyhing)...so I click on one of the packs to see if I need to cycle through, and poof, thank you for redeeming...uh, I got nothing... no elixir, nothing... What now SSG? am I just not allowed to...
  7. Nickodeamous

Bug with handling this month reward

I own all expansions as well and thought maybe I had to cycle through the list to get the elixir to pop up. NOPE, i selected one, and it says thank you for redeeming.... So, I guess I don't get the elixir now??? SSG, this is just bad. Please address asap. Us "test" subjects that did this...
  8. Nickodeamous

Settle an argument

I never search gold piles. sometimes I don't even pick up end reward cause I forget. I wouldn't care if somebody looked through the gold pile if they need something. I ain't slowing down that's for sure. Honestly, sometimes I don't even collect end chests in most heroics cause I don't need...
  9. Nickodeamous

How Many Curse Cleanser Cards have you found?

holy moly. So, you are telling me there is a chance!!! I read ya, i read ya. ;) In all seriousness, we should not be actively farming these. If it take 10k chest pulls to get 1 (on average), just farm the gear again and re-curse it. lol. what this system does is say: "hey, you want this...
  10. Nickodeamous

U66 Monk 20

Couple of quick questions for you. Does this take into account reaper helm as well? Or would that be lumped on top of ability scores? Seems like ability scores listed may be while in reaper/deadly instinct. Can you confirm? Any reaper frag boosts loaded here? seems like there may be some...
  11. Nickodeamous

U66 Monk 20

agreed. yeah, I'm at 90 MRR with my current setup already (pre U66), and its very reasonable in R10. Oh, I like your suggestion for SD. thanks!
  12. Nickodeamous

U66 Monk 20

Thanks Ying! Neo and I had talked about this as well. I have everything farmed out, but haven't pulled the trigger to actually swap!! lol I am kinda waiting for Myth Drannor and lev cap expansion to see what new gear comes up. Very solid! I'm honestly trying to figure out how I would...
  13. Nickodeamous

Kali's Stormsinger Warchanter/Dragon Lord HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Thank you so much!! I did roll an iconic last night, but didn't think to do pdk. Doh! I chose aasimar scourge, but may try pdk next. So far so good. Not too bad with SoS, but I may just get some dark apostate next sin e that would actually help with my build goal. Thanks for the detailed...
  14. Nickodeamous

Kali's Stormsinger Warchanter/Dragon Lord HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

This is very convenient! So, I am looking to actually run a CC/Instakill build when I am done with my alt and I found this one (Kali's Wizard Pale Master Insta-kill + CC Caster build), but I have wanted to do a few more caster lives first...and really the only caster lives I have left are...