Recent content by Ranock2006

1. R

Tokens of the twelve

In everyones opinion. Is it easier to just accumulate fragments and tokens to get true hearts or just buy it from the store?
  2. R

I can't Choose Artificer?

I did a full standard and just picked barbarian.thankfully I have another +20 so I can do that.
  3. R

I was multiclassed I guess that limits you? I just went pure barbarian. So if I Recarnate +20 again I can then switch to artificer am I correct?
  4. R

I have a L16 Barbarian Warforged that I have an Lesser +20 reincarnation token. I used the reincarnate token but Artificer is greyed out. What the heck?
  5. R

Racial Blood Vs Heroic

Sorry late at night. Never type tired. My goal is to make an artificer but I didn’t want to start at 1 or 4. So I thought maybe go iconic and start at 15. But the premier race for arty is warforged. So I thought “well there’s blade forged we can try that. “ Cursed answered the question which...
  6. R

Racial Blood Vs Heroic

Second question then.. My real real plan is to reincarnate my Drow Dark Hunter into an Iconic Bladeforged ( Warforged ). I know 1st level has to be Paladin but I plan on the other levels being an Artificer. So from Drow Dark hunter to Bladeforged 1 Paladin / 19 artificer.
  7. R

Racial Blood Vs Heroic

Here's my goal. I have a drow Dark hunter L20 that I want to reincarnate as a war-forged Artificer. Do i need to use a true heart of blood or True heart of wood. Or it doesn't matter either will work? Just wondering what the difference is.
  8. R

Age of rage bugged

I got to the point where you had to break the boxes but it didn't trigger. It just says "Find a way deeper into the hideout" and it doesn't advance. Waist of time.
  9. R

Reaper Endgame centered Assassin

Maybe this was answered already. What's the base ability stats did you min/max or balance?
  10. R

Non-Iconic to Iconic

I have a level 18 Drow Rougue type that I want to reincarnate into an Iconic Skai. Is that possible?
  11. R

Precious Cargo Broken

Thanks for the help. I tried to abandon the whole thing but I can't. So its very weird.
  12. R

Precious Cargo Broken

I have an L27 fighter and I have ran all the quests on epic. For some reason I cannot pick up Precious Cargo from Niles. Cydonia tells me to talk to niles but he just tells me to talk to cydonia. Abandoning doesn't seem to help. Any thoughts? basic problem, cannot get the quest Precious Cargo.
  13. R

Evasion Shadow Dancer Fighter

Thanks for the reply. I Lesser Reincarnated as a dragon born and the Kensai tree is not available. Why is it available in Fighter but not Dragon born? I am confused.
  14. R

Evasion Shadow Dancer Fighter

First - What's the current way to post your builds? I currently have a breakthrough with my fighter Paly 6- F14. On a whim I took Shadow dancer. I was honestly just messing around with epic destinies. I cannot believe how great it is though. I am getting about 700 - 800 damage with...
  15. R

Enhancements that add HP for Fighter

Was asking because I tried shadow dancer with the evasion but you can't evade in heavy armor. But I have the Stalwart Defender and you get like 300 HP for wearing medium or heavy. So i was wondering if I could make it work in light but still get close. Turns out not really. Thanks for the replies.