Recent content by Swivven

1. Swivven

Back by minuscule demand: The Next Rap

I admit I thought this was going to be cringey, but this was better than I expected!
  2. Swivven

Come raid with The Silver Legion - Tuesday & Fridays 9pm Eastern USA time

The Silver Legion continues to host public raids on Cannith, every Tuesday & Friday at 9pm Eastern USA time, as we have done for over 6 years, rarely missing a day in all that time! Cyberdine is correct that we pretty much only run Legendary raids. We don’t do VON, epic Chrono, CITW, ADQ, or...
  3. Swivven

DDO Bonus Days!

Does this apply to Snowpeaks rewards? I know that typically the final weekend of Challenge-based season events (Anniversary Party, Crystal Cove, Night Revels) is a +Challenge Ingredients boost weekend. However, the reward loot mechanic for Snowpeaks is different than those other ones. In...
  4. Swivven

SAVE30 is not working on Dec 7th

Same issue with me. The SAVE30 code does not work on December 7. Nor do SAVE20 or SAVE 10. None of the codes working for me. I thought it might stop working after the update & the new December Deals started. But I told myself, "Hey, SSG said *through* December 7th, so it probably will still...
  5. Swivven

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Third challenge appears to be unlocked on Cannith just now.
  6. Swivven

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

I killed one in Spies In The House on Cannith! (Epic R1) -Swivven The Silver Legion Cannith server
  7. Swivven

Game Down?

Thanks. This tip worked for me!
  8. Swivven

Game Down?

No. If I log off I won't be able to get back in! I agree with you. The issue seems to have started about 30-60 minutes ago.
  9. Swivven

An update error occurred

Game servers are up, so if you are already in-game you are fine. Patch servers appear to be down, so the Launcher won't connect. If you are not already in-game, it seems you cannot log on right now. Issue seems to have started sometime within the last 30 minutes.
  10. Swivven

Game Down?

One of my accounts is in-game and is fine. My 2nd account cannot connect to patch server / launcher fails. Game Servers are up. Patch servers are down.
  11. Swivven

Come raid with The Silver Legion - Tuesday & Fridays 9pm Eastern USA time

The Silver Legion hosts public raids on Cannith every Tuesday & Friday nights at 9pm Eastern USA time. We have a regular core of experienced raiders in the guild group, but always have extra slots that we fill from public LFMs. Look for the LFM or send /tells to Swivventure or Bulvein. Newbies...