Recent content by Tilomere

1. T

Ki Bolt, Magic Missiles, and Ruin Make Muggle Monks Moan

I was wondering if a sacred fist could maintain EA mantle with healing aura, and still run draconic mantle off ki bolt. I don't know how the new EA mantle works though.
  2. T

Carrion swarm - why no damage at all on save?

SSG doesn't nerf tanky dps builds, they deactivate them entirely to preserve trinity gameplay so the game has a chance of being balanced. If one tank has 20k dps and can tank the same content as a 0 DPS tank, there is no reason to roll a 0 DPS tank, therefore the 20k dps tank breaks balance and...
  3. T

Thanks for Nothing SSG

Ingredient chests don't ransack, and double named + ingrediant item/feywild weapon drop chance for reaper shard. Plus as a level 8 base quest you can take a 12 in with T5 enhancements and blow it apart. Feywild would be better though. I think it is entirely fiscally responsible to give 1/3rd of...
  4. T

Thanks for Nothing SSG

My understanding is that it is useless on its own, but combined with astral shards to reroll and treasure hunters elixirs on a treasure hunt weekend, you can clean up on reaper shards in heroic dungeons like feywild/slave lords.
  5. T

Ki Bolt, Magic Missiles, and Ruin Make Muggle Monks Moan

I think Brazen Brilliance on Cauldron or wave from Staff of Irian might be cool. Not sure if it scales on light spell power on any spell (I think it does) or only on light spells. Or a 12 monk 8 sorc, with ki bolt (draconic mantle) > 3x burning blood with magma and acid dots scaling off spell...
  6. T

Dual savant build wanted

No worries, I'll fill in for unconventional wisdom, because common wisdom is based on common limited game knowledge. Theory only this should work, but there are many game bugs. 20 Sorc, any race (I kindof like Tabaxi Trailblazer if you have racial ap for spring attack sprinting but nothing...
  7. T

Wizard: Eldritch Knight seems too good

Edit: Oh, now I really understand dps casting. That means the highest dps caster rotation is actually (....) putting top end casting higher than melee dps.
  8. T

Which source do you have? I was using red dragon armor and it didn't scale on fire spell power for inflict, light spells, or draconic fire abilities. Maybe they deactivated older sources to sell Vecna runearm.
  9. T

Can I get a cookie cutter SF build that is 20 PLD

If you are leveling in r1 just build anything. If you are going for higher reaper probably want to make a ranged in leather. SF doesn't have the mobility, dodge, or CC to melee in cloth, and self-healing is reduced too much in reaper mode. That leaves you with a ranged build, so pure 20 leaves...
  10. T

Dragon Lord roar questions

Ya, with that's without tactical feats. Cannith crafted lvl 20 set is what I fill in around a few named items. You can pick up your tactical feats at 24 and 27 since there aren't good epic melee feats and that becomes your unbuffed base in town.
  11. T

Dragon Lord roar questions

The DC@20 is enough to hit low will saves through R10. Most things in the game have low will save. Have fun.
  12. T

Nimbus of light, 5 stacks, 500 damage, 1k crit, 400+ fire spell power. Red Dragon Armor. Certainly not build defining. I would only slot it on a ranged due to high multishot.
  13. T

Magma doesn't scale on SP. If it did, every caster would have 20k+ dps from it, and no one would complain. I think it was blightcaster they nerfed it for, because you could previously just put a stack of earthquakes under any raid boss and solo it.
  14. T

Even without spiral, it will last 120 seconds, at 4 racial + 3 greater dragonmark chimera crown + 1 Citrine you can use it 8 arcane supremacy's in a row, for 12+ minutes duration, or enough for basically any pug dungeon or raid. Have triple supremacy death auras run another mantle like Shiradi...
  15. T

Magma doesn't do that much. 7d6/stack, and friendly spells like inflict don't even proc it, so 0d6.