DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Stoner81

I was hoping to play a little today to unwind before my open heart surgery tomorrow morning , Just wanted to collect money owed to me from the coin lords. Take Care Everyone .
Good luck for tomorrow and I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery!

Stoner81.

liosliante

honestly... reading all the complaints under this thread has turned out to be more entertaining than actually playing today.. THank you all for the continued amusement keep it up :)
It's hard for me. It is not my language so it takes me a while to write and understand. It's wonderful to see so many people active on this forum.

Yulrem

Legend of The Troubled
I was hoping to play a little today to unwind before my open heart surgery tomorrow morning , Just wanted to collect money owed to me from the coin lords. Take Care Everyone .
If this was a joke as an addition to the downtime fun on the forum we are all contributing to, it's brillllliant!
If a deliberate guilt trip for the same reason, also brilliant!
If neither, I wish you the best for tomorrow and get better soon!

TavernTails

Tuesday Trivia Host on DDOstream
I do love how everyone becomes devops experts, technical fellows and lawyers during downtime
I *AM* an experienced DevOps engineer... and I am (1) enjoying the heck out of the random speculation and (2) in virtual pain & stress for my peers in Needham, MA. A lot of Easter plans are being ruined by this - and I'm not talking about the players :(

Jummby

I do love how everyone becomes devops experts, technical fellows and lawyers during downtime
I think it's funny when Cordovan says they are trying to figure out the issues and people start talking about about what the issue is, as if they know.

TavernTails

Tuesday Trivia Host on DDOstream
Be well, Trilogy! May the surgeon has a high Intelligence and Dexterity and rolls only crits...

Foaly's_Pub

Rumble Creator and Wiki editor
I think it's funny when Cordovan says they are trying to figure out the issues and people start talking about about what the issue is, as if they know.
well it could be a number of things and eventually someone is bound to hit the nail on the head of what's wrong ... after all most of the time American's are accuracy by volume lol

Sweyn

If you provide a service to your customers, and you fail to provide the service on a regular basis, you dont simply shrug and tell them "well thats just how it is sometimes, learn to live with it. Keep giving us money."

Every business proceeds on the expectation that the customer will actually get what they pay for. When that expectation is not met, the business does what it can to ensure it wont happen again. Or it makes amends to its customers for failing them - that's what a guarantee means.

I dont know why you're digging your heels in the sand so hard on this. This is basic customer service precepts.
I agree with what you're saying, but I'm not digging my heels. Your first post made the brash assumption that it was SSG's or their Data Center's fault that the game was down. Your claim was not backed up by any tangible evidence or data. I purely said that you should not cast accusations unless you have substance to back it up, which you have yet to provide.

Kintaya

well it could be a number of things and eventually someone is bound to hit the nail on the head of what's wrong ... after all most of the time American's are accuracy by volume lol
Chinese hackers hacked into Pentagon's computers. After attempt # 1,378,896,091 Pentagon's computers accepted that the password was MaoZedong

I agree with what you're saying, but I'm not digging my heels. Your first post made the brash assumption that it was SSG's or their Data Center's fault that the game was down. Your claim was not backed up by any tangible evidence or data. I purely said that you should not cast accusations unless you have substance to back it up, which you have yet to provide.
you my friend are talking to a brick wall