DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

John3000

It seems like the problem is serious, and you keep talking nonsense.
They should start blocking accounts on forums.

There's a famous Charlie Chaplin quote that says :
"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease from pain."

It is during hard times that a little comical relief is most needed. Once you understand that, you can actually start living :)

Btw, congrats of being the 666th post.... :devilish:

In celebration of this feat : 🤘

Cheers

Col Kurtz

There's a famous Charlie Chaplin quote that says :
"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease from pain."

It is during hard times that a little comical relief is most needed. Once you understand that, you can actually start living :)

Btw, congrats of being the 666th post.... :devilish:

In celebration of this feat : 🤘

Cheers
xd..thats my Van # at work too;)

when I was hired, boss was like ''you ok with this van? I know some people wouldn't want to drive something with that number"

I was like "you have no idea how appropriate that is! can I put some Iron Maiden stickers on it?"

Shardrena

I've seen fire and I've seen rain,
I've seen MMOs that I thought I'd always play,
I've seen Shin-To-Kors that I thought would never end,
But I always thought I'd play DDO again.

Thought I'd play DDO one more time again,
there's just a few quests to run into the ground...

(Just a bit of silliness before I head to bed, maybe the servers will be up when I wake up again)

rohmer

xd..thats my Van # at work too;)

when I was hired, boss was like ''you ok with this van? I know some people wouldn't want to drive something with that number"

I was like "you have no idea how appropriate that is! can I put some Iron Maiden stickers on it?"
and?!?!? WHAT DID HE SAY?

Chiefvisigoth

Well, it is 7:48 PST that would be 10:48 EST and the game is still down. When you get it fixed could you please let us know what the issue was? Transparency in this would be nice. I went back to VIP for the daily gold rolls. So far this ia 2 days I have not been able to log in

songswrath

Well, it is 7:48 PST that would be 10:48 EST and the game is still down. When you get it fixed could you please let us know what the issue was? Transparency in this would be nice. I went back to VIP for the daily gold rolls. So far this ia 2 days I have not been able to log in
you reading that dev's they got vip for gold rolls. make some money have bring back vip daily gold rolls forever

Episkopos

Lawful Good Never Looked This Evil
The LOTRO forums are chill.

These forums are a hot mess.

30+ pages of (choose one):
1. Whining
2. COMPENSATION!
3. My IT background is bigger than yours
4. Repeating the same joke multiple times
5. All of the above
6. Complaining about the content of the forums
7. Pointing out the irony

:LOL:

(Also - Reading the LOTRO forums? Then comparing the forums instead of their respective games? Nerd!)

Last edited:

Frantik

After a good night's sleep, after waking up chilled and spending time on other RL stuff, I realise that I must thank all the people at SSG who have sacrificed their weekend plans so far to deal with this issue. That we (players, community) don't know or understand what that issue is can be frustrating and not having access to DDO this weekend is sad, but it isn't the end of the world.

Kessaran

After a good night's sleep, after waking up chilled and spending time on other RL stuff, I realise that I must thank all the people at SSG who have sacrificed their weekend plans so far to deal with this issue. That we (players, community) don't know or understand what that issue is can be frustrating and not having access to DDO this weekend is sad, but it isn't the end of the world.

Hey speak for yourself, it IS the end of the world. I had goals and plans for this weekend, ;)