DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Frantik

There's a famous Charlie Chaplin quote that says :
"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease from pain."

It is during hard times that a little comical relief is most needed. Once you understand that, you can actually start living :)

Btw, congrats of being the 666th post.... :devilish:

In celebration of this feat : 🤘

Cheers
In the name of all the Eberron gods, if you are going to post a tune, then post something that any self-respecting bard would be proud of...

Elminster

The LOTRO forums are chill.

These forums are a hot mess.

30+ pages of (choose one):
1. Whining
2. COMPENSATION!
3. My IT background is bigger than yours
4. Repeating the same joke multiple times
5. All of the above
So true.

I think LOTRO people consists primarily of well-adjusted adults with families.

DDO peeps on the otherhand:
200w.gif

RedPiety

Hey speak for yourself, it IS the end of the world. I had goals and plans for this weekend, ;)
exactly, i had hoped to be back in epics by now, it all looks good in the planner, but until I lv an gear it I really don't get a feel for a toon

Reactions: DBZ

Elminster

it wont't be back-up until tomorrow mid-day.

Let's face it, if it's truly a hardware server side issue they need someone on-site to deal with this. And that someone is NOT showing up on Easter Sunday just so they can get some video game up and running.

Rugar

Let's face it, if it's truly a hardware server side issue they need someone on-site to deal with this. And that someone is NOT showing up on Easter Sunday just so they can get some video game up and running.

Funny when people say this... A business exists to make money. Servers down means no money. Someone is being sent in to work. May be an intern, may just be a technician, but I am willing to bet that there is someone working on the problem.

TroggyTrog

I was told to touch grass yesterday, while we waited for this to get fixed. So I did. I ended up sleeping on said grass. Then, this morning the person that owned said grass told me "git off muh lawn!!!" So, now what am I supposed to do? He's the only guy in town with grass. smh

Elminster

Funny when people say this... A business exists to make money. Servers down means no money. Someone is being sent in to work. May be an intern, may just be a technician, but I am willing to bet that there is someone working on the problem.
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

KylerrTheMajty

We are continuing to work overnight to address issues preventing the game services from being available. If something changes overnight we will let you know, otherwise we will be back in touch in the morning. As to the cause, we have significant hardware that is not able to communicate properly, and we've engaged technical operations folks all day and night here to work on it at the data center.
its always fun to watch how you pretend you work on holidays or weekend or even at night when we all know your not xD

songswrath

it wont't be back-up until tomorrow mid-day.

tell me you not a tradesmen with out telling me your not a trades men. trust me many of us will come in today for 3x time. its sunday and a holiday. the problem i see is getting parts if you dont have now your not getting it till Monday at 8 am