DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Clumsyoof

Nope. You guys love to attribute emotion to posts you disagree with. Stuff it please.
The end result of mommy hanging every scribble they ever drew on the refrigerator and telling them that they were an artist.
By the time they reach adulthood....... anyone who tells them that they are not an artist is not going to get away with it without some kind of backlash

Cildar

Progress. I got through the patcher and the login... so that was good. The worlds are still down but hey all positive!

Dude

Stop fighting and anger. It has to stop for the good of everyone now.
You can keep saying that, but Cordovan said the same thing several pages back and yet here we are. I guess attacking other players makes some people feel better about themselves. *shrug*

nenetteblackmoor

Nobody feels good reading criticism of others' thoughts or styles.
No need for pointing out, just acknowledge the differences in perspectives.

Let's have some fun chatting!

It is quite impressive how fast some posters seem to level up in "pathetic" because the game is down for a few days.

I have seen 3 year olds handle cartoons being turned off with more maturity :)

Yes, I miss playing too, and hope we can soon. Best of luck to the SSG people (and associates) working on fixing things. It is, afterall, worse for SSG than for me when their bread and butter is not earning anything.
well done you and all the stoics! Without you the world would be a far gloomier place, we can only aspire to your levels of stoicism to guide us through the hardship.

Dude

That is down too.
e37.png

Dogbreath68

I couldn't play Saturday after work and that wasn't cool. But I did other things, one of them was reading about the downtime. This at the time had 7 pages and I thought "OK, this isn't going well. So Easter morning I tried to log in, and it was still down. I went and ate lunch, and watched a few shows. Tried again to log on at 7pm central, nada. I thought this is odd, this hasn't happened for a while now where we were down for a few days. Ripped my bong and watched some television. The servers are still down this morning and I am bummed yes, but angry, no. It's all part of being an adult, things happen and you just have to roll with it or get upset and that doesn't fix any problem, it just causes more. So I guess my point here is, 61 pages of what appears to be a lot of anger and flaming over something that we as a consumer here can't control. Don't get upset and post silly angry posts, and attacking others because some can't play. I get it, I am aggravated too, but as you see, this is my lone post, why I am not sure other than to try to calm the masses. Please just see they, that is Standing Stone Games, is doing what they can to get us back up and running. There is no conspiracy against us, there is no plan to get more money from us from this downtime, it's just an unfortunate event.