DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

So what you are saying is you have absolutely nothing valid to add to the conversation. Cool. Thanks for letting me know.
I don't care to speculate on why we have downtime, since I have no idea. I do expect that all games do and that is true of all the games I have played, which are many, both MMORPG or single person. I don't complain on forums or ingame as I prefer to be positive, and I do apologize for not being so, but people who are raging on this are also being rather negative. But I apologize for my own negativity, as I really don't want to add to the negativity here. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
Makes you wander why Tolero, Severlin or another executives/management team member couldn't be bothered to step in and help Cordovan provide updates to their customers, doesn't it?

Execs don't fret the small stuff.

Cord has probably the toughest job in SSG. I'd rather code and/or nerf stuff or make new content/be on the creative team.

Cord should never be attacked, he did his job well and his #1 priority is to protect SSG and the game.

Toede

Execs don't fret the small stuff.

Cord has probably the toughest job in SSG. I'd rather code and/or nerf stuff or make new content/be on the creative team.

Cord should never be attacked, he did his job well and his #1 priority is to protect SSG and the game.
You are correct. And he hasn't been. I would be the first person to tell someone who did that to take a flying leap. People have been very cordial for the most part. It's ok to criticize SSGs actions. It doesn't make you angry or unreasonable. We should all want them to do better than this.

Warsaga

present day - present time
I think the reason they don't take the thread down is because they use it in part to gage the dissatisfaction level of the player base and in turn evaluate the level of compensation that will be required.

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Surely that's an obvious one, head off down the Clansman for a Pie and a Pint!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought these Forums were incig, incagnu , incocuu, anonymous??!!??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Is that you Isa, ya nosey... ๐Ÿ˜ก

EDIT. I know it's no you Isa. Isa would know fine nobody would EVER touch one o' Boaby's pies!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:

liosliante

I think the reason they don't take the thread down is because they use it in part to gage the dissatisfaction level of the player base and in turn evaluate the level of compensation that will be required.
The worst thing is when they say that the servers close forever. I hope it doesn't happen but it will happen, and well...

Warsaga

present day - present time
You are correct. And he hasn't been. I would be the first person to tell someone who did that to take a flying leap. People have been very cordial for the most part. It's ok to criticize SSGs actions. It doesn't make you angry or unreasonable. We should all want them to do better than this.
I mean, it was only a few pages back that the same guy made multiple posts about how Cordo was gaslighting us about them working on the game and making sly remarks about how much he was instead eating. Sure there hasn't been anyone outright calling him names but I've seen plenty of posts of borderline harassment where trolls are trying to walk the curve and leave just enough room to cry innocent.