Hey Tonquin!

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I love the new guild tell button. Any chance the quit button could be moved to the far right? Nothing quite invokes my fear of a misclick than the quit button grouped up tightly with all the other commonly used buttons.

pDTFfD4.jpeg

SpartanKiller13

Panacea cures Curse effects but doesn't list it. Could that get added to the text description?

Nearly every LVoD I run with new Druids they don't know they can cure people with Panacea lol.

Kyrr

I love the new guild tell button. Any chance the quit button could be moved to the far right? Nothing quite invokes my fear of a misclick than the quit button grouped up tightly with all the other commonly used buttons.

pDTFfD4.jpeg
Luckily, there's a second prompt, but a misclick would do harm yea

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I think they may have fixed drop rates for Catastrophe and the new quests in the latest patch coming out tomorrow?!? 🤯

• Corrected a named loot drop rate issue in the "Slice of Life" adventure pack on Heroic elite.
  • Corrected a named loot drop rate issue in the Heroic Elite version of "Catastrophe".

Thanks to whoever got this addressed! 🥰

Chuck_Roast

Hi Tonquin,

I purchased the Superior Mechanized Warrior patron coffer when it was first released, and I just noticed Zeanna in the Hall of Heroes no longer offers those items to my character (however the Underdark coffer items are still available). I probably missed a memo, but is that by design?
Hey Tonquin - I saw this is getting fixed in the 67.1 release notes for tomorrow. Thank you and whoever was involved in fixing! :)

Aggy

Hey Tonquin, in the relatively new quest Catastrophe the women at the end is called Olivia Snow, the quest objective states talk to Olivia Hall.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Activating Fusilade and after going through a portal (in my case in Amber temple to the redname at Eterna password, where the many levers are) cancels the Fusilade completely.

Raedier

The legendary feat elemental form specialty is not granting any bonus MCL/CL to druid spell storm of vengeance and the SLA.

Storm of vengeance does acid and lightning damage.

I am in water elemental form.

Thorn/force spells do get a bonus to caster levels but no spellpower and spellcrit bonus.

Ikuzuma

Curative Admixture: Harm SLA from 5th Apothecary core
Does nothing at all, animation is there but happens nothing.
Both Spell from my spellbook and Spell-Like Ability from 5th Core of Apothecary do nothing with or without all metamagics from range and in touch distance.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I am not sure if it is wai or a bug but the extra dodge cap T4 and T5 and core 6 in the Grim Barricade tree do not work for Heavy armor or Adamantine Body feat.
The Curse of intangibility (+2% dodge cap) works fine so I dont see a reason why the reaper tree ones shouldnt work as well.

Last edited:

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
Why is this door icon still in the fountain in vecna?

qMWiwQn.jpeg

Nice to see the clicky teleport expansion items have a max caster level:

7psg8bY.jpeg

Dragxon

Can you look at the Vambrace of the Summer Court? I believe the heroic and legendary version have the opposite extra smite ability. The heroic gives 2 charges and cooldown while the legendary version gives 1 extra charge.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
U67 quest bugs:

1) Water Elementals in Fred's First Date are wrong CR in heroics (they are CR 11 on HE for example).

2) Even after U67.1, in the carnival area of Fred's First Date, some of the challenge guys keep on attacking you even after you defeat them and they kneel down (you can't hit them back anymore). Unsure what causes it.

3) The heroic version of Renovation Regalia (This Old Haunt armor) has no blue durability bar. Please don't make us have to farm it again when you fix it.

4) Even after U67.1, Too Many Cooks can still bug out if more than 1 person talks to the judges at the end at the same time (or something like that).

glass_jaws

2) Even after U67.1, in the carnival area of Fred's First Date, some of the challenge guys keep on attacking you even after you defeat them and they kneel down (you can't hit them back anymore). Unsure what causes it.
Do you use confusion effects by chance? I had a lot of issues with my warlock in Saltmarsh when you had to fight the "Sea Elf" group to convince them to help and if any confusion landed, they would keep fighting after the others went neutral.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Do you use confusion effects by chance? I had a lot of issues with my warlock in Saltmarsh when you had to fight the "Sea Elf" group to convince them to help and if any confusion landed, they would keep fighting after the others went neutral.
Unless it proc'd from Shiradi, then no.

Fauxknight

Blighted Bite has a listed duration of 1m per caster level. Tooltip shows correct duration, but it lasts 10 minutes regardless of the casters level. Could also do with being able to use Extend Spell on it.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
When casting trap the soul, I notice mobs don't always get this debuff applied. It looks it might be because it needs to make the spell pen check too while the wording indicates it should just apply no matter what on cast (which makes it more appealing for uses against bosses that might have higher saves).
bowtbgy.jpeg