Poll: Will Dragon Lord get nerfed?

Will the Dragon Lord archetype class get nerfed?

• Yes, absolutely, it'll be nerfed and I'm going to mad as hell.

• Yes, absolutely, it'll get nerfed and I'll be very upset.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and I'll be somewhat angry.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and I won't care too much either way.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and I expected it and I'm OK with it.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and I'm perfectly fine with it.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and it should definitely get nerfed.

• No, it will never get nerfed and I'll be mad it didn't.

• No, it will never get nerfed and I'll be somewhat angry it didn't.

• No, it will never get nerfed and I'll be happy with it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elminster

I've actually been told to make this poll as many people seem interested, so this wasn't my idea entirely.

Will the Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype Class get nerfed in subsequent Updates?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I assume it's the same odds of you complaining that Dragonlord is under powered because you can't solo r10s on it, while also posting a separate thread saying it's over powered and should be nerfed, and simultaneously saying that they're no good because no one will take your Dragonlord into their raids, and calling them casters because they have an aura. So soon?

Elminster

You forgot the option: dragonlord will get nuked from orbit and be unplayble after having been op for 2 yrs.

Cuz BaLaNcE
8n7sge.gif

Elminster

I assume it's the same odds of you complaining that Dragonlord is under powered because you can't solo r10s on it, while also posting a separate thread saying it's over powered and should be nerfed, and simultaneously saying that they're no good because no one will take your Dragonlord into their raids, and calling them casters because they have an aura. So soon?
Never said they were underpowered. In fact I've always stated they were pretty beefy, maybe not OP but definitely a solid class even as a pure.

It's a perfect class for newbs imho, as it show cases a lot of DDO's combat mechanics and is ultra forgiving.

Dom

but but but... he soloed R8 with it! (lul, R8). Still waiting for that video. Maybe if he took the time to watch a quick youtube video rather than posting non-sense polls for chat xp, he'd be able to provide a video.

Elminster

How are those teaching raids coming along?
You know what, I have seriously seen more and more teaching/learning raids in the past month or so and it's been a massive boon for the game as a whole.

Take that for what you will.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Well, I'm not playing one until they do whatever it is they are inevitably going to do to it.

No sense in getting worked up about DL only to wind up being disappointed.

Reactions: DBZ