Hey Tonquin!

RobShow

Magus of the Eclipse BUGs

1. Share the Light: While your Magus of the Eclipse Destiny Mantle is active, your summons now also benefit from it. For the purpose of this skill, these summons have your Cold and Negative Spell Power.

It still doesn't work, Mantle activates only with the player, it doesn't work with summons, whether it's spell summons or clickie/LGS summon.

Aelonwy

I'm not a fan of the bug reporting system but please tell me that someone on the dev team is aware of this snafu : Examination Circle Bug

GK9U3Nl.jpg
D0iWJdb.jpg
DO0HeaK.jpg
qSsjlAg.jpg

fkbJItn.jpg
Q70j8Pw.jpg
unhpddg.jpg

Its such an abomination, it looks like an early preview of what Yaulthoon intended to do to us in In The Flesh.

Tensenmo of Argo

Archers/=Casters
I'm not a fan of the bug reporting system but please tell me that someone on the dev team is aware of this snafu : Examination Circle Bug

GK9U3Nl.jpg
D0iWJdb.jpg
DO0HeaK.jpg
qSsjlAg.jpg

fkbJItn.jpg
Q70j8Pw.jpg
unhpddg.jpg

Its such an abomination, it looks like an early preview of what Yaulthoon intended to do to us in In The Flesh.
Just posted about this also

rabidfox

The People's Champion
So, in looking into this, I stumbled upon the reason why Embolden doesn't work automatically with all SLAs - so theoretically with an upcoming patch, ALL embolden bugs will be fixed at once and this problem will simply stop happening. Yay!
So I'd previous (quote below) said embolden wasn't working with some stuff. And it looks like your fix went live with the patch this week as echoes of discord (and stuff like stand be and judged, hurl into hell, etc.) are working now when I toggle embolden on globally. The thing I have noticed is those abilities I just named (and others like sun pillar and probably more) don't let me toggle embolden on individually; I can only apply it to them if globally turn it on still.
Sun pillar doesn't support embolden as toggle. The save info in the hover-over for it goes up if I toggle embolden on; so the skill does work correctly if I globally engage it but an individual toggle would be nice.
tqUU2rl.jpeg

Echoes of discord doesn't allow me to embolden it. Unlike sun pillar, toggling on embolden globally doesn't effect the save at all.
tnvraJl.jpeg

TUF_rpg

Thank you so much for making Alchemist inflict bottle interact with undead. there's still one problem. . . if I take 4 levels of wizard and use the Unholy Avatar enhancement they will NOT strip undead of their immunity to negative damage. But it DOES heal them now. could you address this please and thank you. the Cleric inflict mass DOES work with Unholy Avatar. Epic Strikes like Shadow Dragon Breath from Draconic Incarnation also do not interact with Unholy Avatar. . . if you feel ambitious. thank you

glass_jaws

No monster champion is meant to be flat-out immune to a damage type that the base monster isn't immune to - at worst, it'll take half damage from one extra type of damage. (I'm excluding Stained here - this was a rare monster champion exclusive to Hardcore Season Four that healed from Chaos damage.)

Pretty sure I have figured out what is going on after finding more mobs that don't take the evil damage. Everything on this list:

Looks like everything on that list is immune to the evil damage from the dark apostate. My guess is because the spells that cause the evil damage are enchantments, that is being checked first and because they have mind block they are immune to the base spell. The evil damage then doesn't happen because of that.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Can we get a Mail box into the Gatekeeper's Grove area pretty pelase? It would be so much of a qol !!!

Mornyngstar

I just came to the realization that I have not seen a Blueshine Returning weapon. Is there a reason why they don't exist? or is it a bug?

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
I just came to the realization that I have not seen a Blueshine Returning weapon. Is there a reason why they don't exist? or is it a bug?
Most likely because a returning weapon is counted as stackable ammunition, and those are not impacted by rust or acid damage in the first place when utilised. So having Blueshine wouldn't make an impact on those other than take up an Enchantment slot.

J1NG

axel15810

Just dropping this, it's been mentioned before but haven't ever seen a comment by the devs.

Please make all death timers disappear once a raid/quest completes. It would save a lot of dead time. Right now if someone dies 5 seconds before the boss goes down we all have to stand there for a minute and a half and wait since they may pull loot they want to put up for roll. Or we just have to wait in general before we can hop to the next raid. Would be a wonderful QoL change for raiders.

Mornyngstar

Quest: The Missing Expedition, Alchemy Table only 1 person can interact with it per quest.
Also Entering the Gate Chamber quest.

(Standard): You are on server 35 at r1 lx1416 ly16 i2049 cInside ox131.90 oy-193.65 oz-155.96 h158.9. Game timestamp 567769691.477.
(Standard): Q:0x70000FC6

Quest: Entering the Gate Chamber, Alchemy Table only 1 person can interact with it per quest. (Another one)

(Standard): You are on server 38 at r1 lx1416 ly16 i2050 cInside ox71.56 oy-45.17 oz-150.94 h84.4. Game timestamp 567770339.551.
(Standard): Q:0x7000199B

Last edited:

theru112

this thread alone had like 70-75 moderations from prominent sources, and all was made threads alone, itself made it big, and here i am noticing it. well no but why

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Hey Tonquin,

The Healing Amplification from Legendary Might of the Abishai set bonus doesn't seem to be working and Legendary Envenomed Cloak should have Virulent Poison Guard instead of Greater Poison Guard.
Confirmed. Both 3-piece and 5-piece version Heal Amp is bugged.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Well that's a problematic order for that calculation.

Edit: if it's by design that it only procs at 90%+ (which I assume it is), then the idea of burning a precious feat slot for first blood for what's like only 1 stack of the debuff has very little appeal to me. Seems very cost heavy (both in DP and a feat) for a small limited effect window. If was able to proc regardless of HP value then it's a worthwhile trade-off on a caster vs other destiny feats.
Regardless of the whole 90% HP thing, your initial report that First Blood (and the 1 stack of Darkness) don't proc off Warlock EB/Consume/Stricken (even VS 100% HP enemies) is still true, correct? Or were you testing on enemies with sub-90% HP?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Regardless of the whole 90% HP thing, your initial report that First Blood (and the 1 stack of Darkness) don't proc off Warlock EB/Consume/Stricken (even VS 100% HP enemies) is still true, correct? Or were you testing on enemies with sub-90% HP?
I just tested on stonejaw while naked so I could keep it above 90% for a long time. Warlock blasts were proc'ing the stacks, consume/sticken were not (so they need adjustments). And any mob I took below 90% on the initial attack weren't get procs off anything I cast (which was what was happened on warlock blasts when I first noticed issues).

So there's a few different issues going on there; consume/stricken not proc'ing, the order of operations causing initial attacks to not give a stack if it takes a mob below 90%, and the design of the 90% limit (but that final one is not a bug just something I have issues with for cost of the feat on caster vs reward for the way the enhancement works - no caster I know of would burn a feat slot just for limited proc on mobs at 90%+ HP).

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
I just tested on stonejaw while naked so I could keep it above 90% for a long time. Warlock blasts were proc'ing the stacks, consume/sticken were not (so they need adjustments). And any mob I took below 90% on the initial attack weren't get procs off anything I cast (which was what was happened on warlock blasts when I first noticed issues).

So there's a few different issues going on there; consume/stricken not proc'ing, the order of operations causing initial attacks to not give a stack if it takes a mob below 90%, and the design of the 90% limit (but that final one is not a bug just something I have issues with for cost of the feat on caster vs reward for the way the enhancement works - no caster I know of would burn a feat slot just for limited proc on mobs at 90%+ HP).
The 2nd one of these is the most glaringly-obviously-bugged one IMO. No way the check for 90%+ should occur AFTER the spell lands. I wonder if that's how the melee/ranged version of regular First Blood works, if anyone can confirm I'd appreciate it.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Was not aware of this, has it been fixed?
The Divine Energy Resistance was changed to count Sacred Fist levels, yes. This was a fair bit back now.

The Fog, I have not yet checked. There has been... "Other" issues that I am currently looking into and observing at this time that has higher priority due to their potential impact to the game.

J1NG

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
The mission Captive of a Hidden God run on Heroic (level 7) awards level 1 loot from the quest giver (Foxpaw). It should be higher levelled loot than that.
I'd just like to bring this one back into the spotlight - along with the fact that on Legendary Foxpaw doesn't reward anything at all. (Incidentally, is he supposed to be dropping Mystical Bands? We're pretty sure someone in Isle of Dread was meant to hand those out.)