Search results

1. Aaabbbcccddd

Dungeons & Traps

I made this post to highlight one of the many aspects why I love this game. Traps are tools for the evil forces to hinder or straight up eviscerate the player. Because only a dead player is a good player. Traps make the dungeon an aktive player in the battle between good and evil, and trust me...
  2. Aaabbbcccddd

Harper Agent last empty tier 5 slot

From what I can tell the devs want to close the gaps of tier 5 enchantment trees in the long run. The Harper Agent tree is one of them. Here is an Idea how I imagen it. Maybe you guys got other cool ideas. Multiselector 1 point cost: Harper advanced Training Hardened Body: +15% comepence bonus...
  3. Aaabbbcccddd

Simple Thrown Weapon Expertise with Alchemist

Was synergie with Simple Thrown Weapon Expertise completely removed for the Alchemist or did they just put it somewhere else?
  4. Aaabbbcccddd

Changes to underperforming Epic Feats

With the update to the EDs I had a discussion with a friend, which of the epic, destinty and legendary feats could use some love, while the devs are doing some bigger changes in the Epic department. Here is a list of feats we think could use some changes because they are "underperforming" or...
  5. Aaabbbcccddd

Can we change the negativ effect from the Con Yugoloth pot?

I love the Yugoloth pots, and how you obtain them. And I also like that they have drawbacks. But in my opinion the drawback from the Essence of Desire is to harsh, especially if you compare it to the other ones. If we consider that melees and tanks are the traget audience of this pot and melees...
  6. Aaabbbcccddd

Reduction of prerequisites for fighting style feats

This game supports players that want to be creative with their builds, with nearly unlimited options. But one thing always annoys me, which are the high prerequisites for some fighting styles. The best fighting styles are single weapon fighting with its skill prerequisites and shield mastery...