Search results

1. Tistus

So...The lag on Argo has devolved into unable to log in?

"Lag" is rampant. You could buy a new computer and DDO would "work" for a couple of months, after an update to your system or "DDO breakthrough you would need to buy another computer. You could also pretend you have no game skill while playing, for a meritable soloituion. :) lol
  2. Tistus

F2P

It should be within reason, to the scope of "Forums" even, to say that some sort of Hardcore format of DDO should be F2P. It would be cheaper, truly, for the game makers as where of "storage space" to their own mainframes. I think this should be acceptable. F2P Clerics? :)
  3. Tistus

"Zombie" soulstones

If there were a player character race called "Zombie", hopefully one would not be charged $5,000 to "pick one up". :) lol
  4. Tistus

Ki Bolt, Magic Missiles, and Ruin Make Muggle Monks Moan

You better be Red boy. You do not have a choice. :)
  5. Tistus

Myth Drannor Speculation Thread !

Looks like AC will be "created" by the gaming filler of this quest series. In Slavers DPS is "rounded out", only a series. Defending WF looks "comprehensive". :)
  6. Tistus

Wind Through the Trees?

I use this game feature, and appears it is working, monsters fall down at random times when attacking. Is there a bug to this? I never had issues though apparently as pronounced on Update announcements there was one. :)
  7. Tistus

Thanks for Nothing SSG

You should have a Waelock a named "Caulk". :)
  8. Tistus

Genuine question: Why doesn't VIP spell swap apply to Wizards?

Wizards use spell books and readily change spells ata rest shrine. :)
  9. Tistus

VIP Rewards?

I just so happened to find the VIP vendor, while perhaps retroactive "rewards" could be appropriate. Some of the giveaway stuff is useful. I am a bit let down. Expressing opinions relating to the VIP rewards should follow. :)
  10. Tistus

Favor and Reincarnation options

You must be thinking. lol :)
  11. Tistus

End game DPS

I don't speak gibberish. :)
  12. Tistus

End game DPS

"98":)
  13. Tistus

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

Somebody sees. :)
  14. Tistus

End game DPS

You are "accepted" in "Heaven's Pageant". :)
  15. Tistus

The Borderlands horses must have been good enough. They must keep "Good bridals". No use speaking of Bound Dragon Mounts coming soon. :)
  16. Tistus

Is is kind of a big deal to run favor quests over and over as depth to the game is enhanced with more reicarnation "options". I actually do not want to run TOEE over and over, the quest "Prove Your Worth" is good enough for me. Blank number slots should be filled but tedious. If you want a wife...
  17. Tistus

End game DPS

I don't want quality spell potency rather have spell focus in a "slot". I felt "game pressure" to use a quality potency item. :)
  18. Tistus

How does Wizards kill bosses and other monsters that can't be killed by insta kill?

Universal spellpower values seem to be the most relevant factor. :)