Search results

1. Tistus

F2P

It should be within reason, to the scope of "Forums" even, to say that some sort of Hardcore format of DDO should be F2P. It would be cheaper, truly, for the game makers as where of "storage space" to their own mainframes. I think this should be acceptable. F2P Clerics? :)
  2. Tistus

"Zombie" soulstones

If there were a player character race called "Zombie", hopefully one would not be charged $5,000 to "pick one up". :) lol
  3. Tistus

Wind Through the Trees?

I use this game feature, and appears it is working, monsters fall down at random times when attacking. Is there a bug to this? I never had issues though apparently as pronounced on Update announcements there was one. :)
  4. Tistus

VIP Rewards?

I just so happened to find the VIP vendor, while perhaps retroactive "rewards" could be appropriate. Some of the giveaway stuff is useful. I am a bit let down. Expressing opinions relating to the VIP rewards should follow. :)
  5. Tistus

Favor and Reincarnation options

Is is kind of a big deal to run favor quests over and over as depth to the game is enhanced with more reicarnation "options". I actually do not want to run TOEE over and over, the quest "Prove Your Worth" is good enough for me. Blank number slots should be filled but tedious. If you want a wife...
  6. Tistus

End game DPS

There is mention of "conformity" to what "game standard" of gamesmanship and even use of Kundarak Bank in suitable manner, as, I play a wizard, as I would use Quality Potency. This appears on items even in the four mind flayer quests that are new. It had to be Quality while indeed Insightful...
  7. Tistus

Loot tables?

Accordingly, how are there adjustments for "fairness"? Are there any "forthcoming"?