Search results

1. LuxProcedens

Dungeon Master dialogue text

This may be a weird question, but is there a database where i can find all text boxes and/or spoken DM dialogue? Im attempting my first PnP campaign and want to base it on DDO quests/arcs and some of the text/DMing is nicely written. I looked on the wiki but couldnt find anything. Any help...
  2. LuxProcedens

Otto's Box on Hardcore

I just purchased the Ultimate Fan Edition of IoD and was curious if it was worth signing into hardcore first to get the boxes on hardcore, and easy way to get the hoard pcs, and reach lvl 20. Will I even be granted the ottos box on hardcore, and would it even work? Should I just put the boxes...
  3. LuxProcedens

Lost my Alabaster Lioness

I believe i lost my alabaster lionesses in one of my recent TRs. I had it in my hireling bag and now it is no longer there. If there's any kind of fix, that'd be nice
  4. LuxProcedens

New pnp player/dm! Need advice/tips

Hey all, Im looking to start playing pnp d&d with my family! Ill be the dm, and as ive never played before im looking for some general tips and advice to take into account when i write my campaign. Only one person playing will have actually played before. I will be DM, and im looking for a way...