Search results

1. gurth83

Addtional icon/border color on generated items with 3rd enchancement or augments slots.

Item name does not contations all information about its enchancements or augments slots. It would be nice if items with addtional enchancements or augments slots were somehow exposed in Action house or quest end reward item list.
  2. gurth83

Buying DDO points questions?

I am Europe player and only playment currency now is USD? When I try to buy points I am charged some tax - is it normal thing now? Is it posible to change payment to EURO? Will tax still apply?
  3. gurth83

Shield Deflection feat and Orbs

Maybe add orb interaction to this feat so active block with orb counts as Small Shield block for the purposes of elemental absorbtion from this feat. Secondly make Orbs count as Shield for ENHANCEMENT/DESTINIES purposes (not for feats, so no shield mastery line etc). Eg having this feat and orb...
  4. gurth83

Cleave and Great Cleave changes to make it worth picking.

With Strikethrought mechanic introduction this feats became not worth to pick. THF line is better becase it gives hp and its passive feat instead of active and I really think there is to many active feats/enhancements etc. Consider making Cleave and G.Cleave following. First of all G.Clave...
  5. gurth83

Option to dump inventory/bank items names and descriptions to txt?

It would be nice to have such a feature. I suppose it could be client side feature only (inventroy for sure, dont know bank pagination is client or server side feature) to prevent unnesecary server load. Handly to manage item list externaly across all mules than loggin on mule and checking items.
  6. gurth83

Deconstruct Filigrees for 2 Thread of Fate

Most Filigrees are garbabe, give them purpose to exist. :p Maybe for 1 Thread of Fate if 2 is too much.
  7. gurth83

Add option to mark loot as junk in chest before it goes to inventory.

It would be nice to mark items in chest as junk before looting them. Its annoyin to look in inventory for items just piceked up to mark them as junk...
  8. gurth83

Dark Hunter Level 3 Core add: While wearing Medium Armor, you gain a +5% Exceptional bonus to Armor Class and take 25% less damage from Traps.

Hi, like title says. It woudl be nice if level 3 core had half of level 6 core bonus. Thanks
  9. gurth83

Epic Eldritch Blast and Epic Pact Dice vs Prerequisite: Warlock Level 12+

Hello, Acolyte of th Skin can autogrant pact feats when levels as Acolyte or can pick feats manualy when leveling other classes. Its similar design to monk stances... but why this design ends at heroic levels? Epic feats require 12 levels of warlock anyway and damage from blast is not enought...