Search results

1. Ellisaria

Where does the responsibility lie?

On Saturday, February 3, 2024, my partner logged onto his account to find his main, which is the only character he plays and thus has nearly ALL of his gear/items/etc. on, was gone. Vanished. I started detailing it in my forum profile but I wanted to bring this occurrence to the attention of as...
  2. Ellisaria

Question Regarding Grand Master of Flowers Mantle

"Mantle Description: Serenity: Grandmaster of Flowers Destiny Mantle: You may now fight with the Unarmed combat style as if you were a Monk, and may be Centered and use Ki. When you attack with Handwraps or begin falling, you will use the Monk class' animations instead of your own. You gain a...
  3. Ellisaria

Valak's Mausoleum: Final Boss not Spawning

Got to the end of quest, killed the wight priests in the room, boss never spawned. His sarcophagus is open, but he never came out. Tried leaving the room (in spite of the GM text saying "(Dungeon Master): The door shuts behind you as a decrepit corpse clambers out of its grave. Valak has...
  4. Ellisaria

Graphical Issue in "No Refunds"

Does anyone know what causes this graphical interference (flashing white screen) in No Refunds or (more importantly) how to stop it from happening? This happens to me every run across three different computer (all have up-to-date drivers, etc. as well). Any information or advice that stops this...
  5. Ellisaria

Trial by Fire

Not sure how I managed to run the entire dungeon, but I killed all the generals, killed the final boss, but somehow failed to complete the objective "explore the troll caves". Thank goodness I was on a character who had the ability to cast Dimension Door so I could go back and figure out what...