Search results

1. S

Ranger quest - Trap components

I'm acquiring several trap components as part of my first Ranger class, is a link or a video that can tell me what/how I'm supposed to use them? It seems like they would be fun to play around with. thanks.
  2. S

Hi Kalibano, I have yet to play a caster. What do you recommend as a first caster that isn't...

Hi Kalibano, I have yet to play a caster. What do you recommend as a first caster that isn't too clicky?
  3. S

Kali's Dark Hunter Tempest TWF DEX Melee DPS build

Enjoy the family. I'm sure everyone appreciates your build help. I know I do!
  4. S

Why I stopped playing.

Mail your stuff to Bigmofo, who is my Half-Orc Barb.
  5. S

Is Reaper Mode going to kill the Game?

Reaper mode is challenging for me, so I always run it at a lower level than my character. Also, I love tacos!
  6. S

Steps to bind multiple keys ?

I have a Paladin, and I want to use several enhancements at once so this seems to be the best path
  7. S

Which heart of wood to I use??

Hello, I have a 23rd-level human paladin that I want to reincarnate into a Druid. No past lives or mixed classes here. Or, is it best to just start fresh with a new build? Thoughts/opinions appreciated
  8. S

Unslotting augments

Thanks, I forgot about the legacy option
  9. S

Why is DDO Dying?

My personal opinion would be to close one or two other worlds to increase the player count on the remaining worlds so there will be more group play. On some Friday nights, it's difficult to put a team together. Years ago, there would be several groups to choose from
  10. S

Unslotting augments

Friends, dumb question - I can't remember how to unslot an augment?
  11. S

Thank you. Most of my action points have been spent in the Berserker Tree. Additionally, I...

Thank you. Most of my action points have been spent in the Berserker Tree. Additionally, I have points in the Half-Orc tree: Orcish Fury, Orcish Strength, Orcish Weapon Training (t1- T3), Lock Bash, Great Weapon Aptitude, and ACtion Boost: Orcish Rage. Let me know your opinion here. I'm...
  12. S

Kalibano, Do you have a build model for a Half-Orc Barb? Mine seems to be ok, but the DPS...

Kalibano, Do you have a build model for a Half-Orc Barb? Mine seems to be ok, but the DPS doesn't really seem to be there. ~Scott