Search results

1. Silvorn

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

Retried submariner. There were many times deployed that there was no ability to in any way get in the internet for 60-90 days. Spent 54 days under the Artic Ice for example. If I pay for the month then I should get the reward whenever I log in. Easy fix , flag the account as having earned it...
  2. Silvorn

Add filters to the chest loot to filter out undesirables

I'd be perfectly happy with a just give me the gold or plat the stuff is going to sell to the merchant for and save me filling up inventory and running to the merchant.
  3. Silvorn

E3BC airships

How about make the airships spawn as often as dragons in the ruins of gianthold. And make the dragons spawn as often as airships in E3BC. I literally walked out of town, got to select a teleport and a pirate air ship...or make it a whole lot easier to take down the airships.
  4. Silvorn

Mary's Damage Lord Build

Why take Familiar's Flourish I if you are using the summoned short sword? For archery?
  5. Silvorn

Mary's Damage Lord Build

I skipped sap and grabbed precision instead. Duoing with a character that has AE attacks. Seems to work. Not running high difficulty just doing racial past lives.
  6. Silvorn

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Gee, I said on Sunday it would get fixed on Monday about lunchtime after everybody came in Monday morning and it was actually being worked on. I might think otherwise if there was any useful info other than "it is being worked on" provided
  7. Silvorn

The standard in customer service has become. "We are aware there is a problem and are diligently working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience." The customer gets treated like a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed BS. Twenty years Navy as an electrician and another twenty in food...
  8. Silvorn

Let's see Easter weekend. Staff is all at home. Someone is posting once in a while to make it seem like they are doing something. Monday about lunchtime after every gets back from their long weekend.
  9. Silvorn

Surely you can't be serious
  10. Silvorn

Been about 5 hours since the original post.
  11. Silvorn

Mary's Damage Lord Build

Playing this as a human with my son playing a dark hunter dagger build. So far we just pretty much mow through everything we run. CC stuff and most of it is dead before it can do anything. Early levels damage seemed pretty slow due to no AOE.
  12. Silvorn

multiple dragonlord bugs

Playing a dragonlord. Wearing bracers with heroism on them . Bard cast good hope on me. Constantly get floaty image like the spell is being cast. Remove the bracers and it goes away.
  13. Silvorn

Bard group buffs

Just played a spellsinger to 32, Buffing is an annoying click fest. F1 cast bard song, F2 cast bard song etc. Could bards get some sort of mass bard song or a cast on group ability? I don't care if there are 5 people and it takes 5 songs. but click wait for song to play, allow a couple seconds...
  14. Silvorn

Add option to mark loot as junk in chest before it goes to inventory.

A loot filter would be great. Can it be done? No idea. But my str based fighter is never going to loot wands and scrolls. My crossbow user hates having arrows get mixed in with bolts. Would love to be able to toggle an item to junk for a character and never have to click around it again.
  15. Silvorn

DDO needs a wardrobe manager

Since gold/plat is pretty much useless after a while. Find patterns for clothing. Put in a NPC tailor. You take the pattern to the tailor. Pattern gets stored in your patterns. You pay a small fee when you want to change a cosmetic item to get it "made." Doesn't take up player inventory room...
  16. Silvorn

Is there a way to opt out of VIP XP bonus?

Play hardcore. Frequently have the xp to level and you don't so you can get favor. You are always free to not level.
  17. Silvorn

Will DDO increase overall difficulty?

You can always make the game more difficult on your own. Don't use your reaper points. Start at level 1 and only use items you find levelling, not the most OP items you have stashed. Play a weird class/race combo. Make your own builds and don't spend hours min/maxing it. To many games get ruined...
  18. Silvorn

Is pure 2H fighter good enough these days?

I've been doing racials on a 2H fighter. Duoing with my son and generally I have bard buffs. LOVE that regen.
  19. Silvorn

launcher fail to connect?

https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/you-can-launch-the-game-if-you-skip-the-patcher-non-sketchy-method.4474/
  20. Silvorn

An update error occurred

https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/you-can-launch-the-game-if-you-skip-the-patcher-non-sketchy-method.4474/