Search results

1. S

DDO Tracker --- Desktop Utility

It has been brought to my attention that I entered some quest data incorrectly for the last update. You can use this LINK to the QuestData.txt file to download the latest version. I tend to update this file fairly often. As a matter of practice, it is updated a week or so after each game update...
  2. S

Settle an argument

I personally have found augments, tomes and items in breakables and gold piles. Sorry, no screen shots as I never conceived that I would need them. Full disclosure; those occurrences have been EXTREMELY rare. I too think everyone should play the game the way they enjoy it. However, if your...
  3. S

April 14th, 2024 12:01 AM The time has finally arrived for me to release an update. My apologees for taking so long in doing so.This update includes all information and data upto, and including, update 67. As always you can download the update with the Installer I have correcting some errors (I...
  4. S

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Sorry that I have not posted since figuring out the puzzle for Rainbow in the Dark. I have been away from the computer since I posted that. The clue for me was a post from Sqrlmonger. In which he comment that he'd noticed that VoodooSpyce was chasing the word 'lever' around the puzzle for the...
  5. S

AHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I figured out the rainbow in the dark puzzle
  6. S

I wonder how many people would be annoyed if, in the next phase, all the Illithid Invaders are placed in quests of base level 26+. Let them spend their time zerging through all those lower level quests, only to find out that their efforts were a colossal waste of time. The thing about a...
  7. S

S C R E W that!!! I have one character that I run. I have spent a lot of time developing that character. I enjoy running it. Why should I be punished for being a long time devoted player?
  8. S

So this phase there was ONE, of eight, quests in which I could have participated? What a colossal middle finger to people at my level. I have spent my entire play time today trying to find, and participate, one of these things and I NEVER had a chance because the devs put them all in quests into...
  9. S

The That one was exhausted before I logged on. There are 171 quests base level 26 and above. 168 of those have heroic and epic options. From that list they are choosing 2 (maybe), of 8, per phase in which I can participate. Seems short sighted, even insulting, given that so many people sit at...
  10. S

Not single @%$@^#*!! quest in phase two, yet, in which a level 32 character can participate.
  11. S

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *...