Search results

1. S

Fred's date

The U67 picture reminded me of Pretty's date with the ladies of Bells Hells and Fresh Cut Grass tagging along. For those of you who don't follow Critical Role it was Campaign 3 episode 10, here is a link.
  2. S

Next hireling suggestion

The next permanent gold seal hireling should be a level 12/25 rogue. We don't need any more level 30 hirelings, but we could use a level 12 and a level 25 rogue.
  3. S

Magic of the Old World

What determines which of the multiple enhancements you can chose from when you first select "Magic of the Old World" (Primal Avatar destiny)? For some reason some are unselectable for me.
  4. S

Mark NPCs

Any time there is a NPC who is following the party or that the party can control (such as Model 8912-F in The Bark and the Blade) can you please mark there position on the map (for at least as long as they are following the party) the way that Ana is marked in The Lost Thread once she is found...
  5. S

Level to 20 with zero favor

I have an alt that has gone from level 1 to 20 with zero favor and no xp stones of any type (not daily dice nor Otto's box).. It was all wilderness SRE and Monster Manual XP
  6. S

Killing party members to finishing quickly

Why is it that some people fill it necessary to zerg on ahead leaving party members behind where they are more likely to die especially by traps activated by the zergers and/or by enemies activated by the zergers? (I'm not talking about griefers.) HC is not a regular server. Dying has real...
  7. S

Monster Manual

How about a real achievement? About a year ago I completed the accounts deeds in all 9 volumes of the Monster Manual.