Search results

1. N

A Bit Eccentric? Quirks of DDO Developers

I often wonder every time a new cosmetic like Coffer or Ultimate Version comes out, do the developers at SSG buy clothes online without knowing how they look? At least put some screenshots from different angles to showcase the great design! Nobody's going to pay for something they can't see...
  2. N

Bizarre Appearance Armor

I want to revive the great threads left by our predecessors before they vanish into the electronic abyss. https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/497536 I'm not sure how long I'll be playing DDO, so I want to summarize my old armor while my memory is fresh. This armor includes pieces...
  3. N

Attuned Bone Falchion and Dinosaur Bone Falchion

With the addition of the Deck of Many Curses, any weapon can now become a Favored Weapon. I decided to change my equipment for the first time in a while and conducted a gear puzzle. And I tried cursing about 200 times, but about 4 times, the curse of Favored Weapon was applied. It seems like...
  4. N

The bug with the Legendary Sword of Shadow and Glamered Weapon Aura

Is it a bug that I can't use Glamered Weapon Aura as a cosmetic for the Legendary Sword of Shadow? I'd prefer to have the Shadow Aura if possible.
  5. N

I suffered a tremendous loss!!

Due to the lack of detailed rules, I suffered a huge setback! I recently updated my gear for the first time in a while and decided to try using set bonus augments for the first time. After finishing the Tetris, I checked to see how much my status had changed, only to find out that the set...
  6. N

Minor Artifact of the Unholy Defiler of the Hidden Hand and Taint of Evil

Even when using the Esoteric Table, it's impossible to remove the Taint of Evil attached to the Minor Artifact added during the quest for the Unholy Defiler of the Hidden Hand. Could arrangements be made to eliminate the Taint of Evil? It's puzzling why we can remove the Taint of Evil from...
  7. N

Bluf and the mysterious 1-second cool time

Using Bluf triggers a mysterious 1-second cool time. This 1-second cool time occurs with actions such as Cleave and Magic, but not with Stunning Blow, Trip, or Melee attacks triggered by Click. There seems to be no cool time for Diplomacy. Why does Bluf alone have a cool time, and why...
  8. N

How many items have vanished into the electronic abyss and disappeared?

Hey Tonquin! And I have a request for the other developers as well. I think it's probably something that 99.9% of DDO players have on their minds, but I'd like a confirmation screen to appear when giving items from a chest to someone, displaying the recipient's name. No matter how carefully...
  9. N

PREVIOUS EXPANSIONS Mists of Ravenloft Ultimate Fan Bundle

I just checked the PREVIOUS EXPANSIONS in the Shop, and it appears that "Mists of Ravenloft Ultimate Fan Bundle" is no longer available. I was planning to purchase the Ultimate Version at a discounted price on Black Friday, but I didn't expect it to be already discontinued. Is there a...
  10. N

Old Alchemical crafting materials

The use of Old Alchemical crafting materials. According to the wiki, it is written as follows. wiki: New recipes exist in the Cannith Binding Station that allow players to turn in their old ingredients for other ingredients that are still used in the Cannith Melting Station. I tried dropping...
  11. N

Vecna's new weapon and Adamantine

When will the Adamantine Bug in the new Raid Weapons and Defiled Weapons be fixed? I'm currently debating whether I should add Adamantine augments.
  12. N

About Item Upgrades and Mythic Boost

Does upgrading a new Raid Weapon make the Mythic Boost disappear? Recently, when I upgraded the items in the Sora Kell Set, all of the Mythic Bonuses disappeared. I wish the developers would clarify the rules for Mythic Boost and item upgrades. It's absurd that upgrading caused my Melee Power...
  13. N

U62 Preview 2 Active Attacks Rebalance

https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/u62-preview-2-active-attacks-rebalance.4160/ In response to the changes in Update 62, Paladin will be significantly weakened. The developers may not listen, but if you disagree, please come forward and post your feedback.
  14. N

Please change the cloak default design

Regarding the issues with the cloak's design... Issue: Default Cloak Design: One of the concerns in DDO is the default design of cloaks, which often covers the intricately designed armor. This impacts the player experience, particularly when viewing characters from behind. Players spend a...
  15. N

How to sustainably push 500 Melee Power

https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/we-need-melee-strong-again-vote-yes-or-no.3358/page-4#post-34483 It's written here, please tell me how to push 500 MP sustainably. Sustainably 500...
  16. N

Feat Respecialization Bug

I had the following feat SWF>ISWF>GSWF>PSWF Shieldmastery>ISM>GSM Two Handed Specify ( Request one of GSWF,GSM,GTWF ) When Respecing GShieldmastry at this time, Imp Shield Mastery must be present in the subsequent list. However, Imp Shield Mastery was not displayed in the list. I tried...
  17. N

Where is the Lost Purpose Item located?

I opened chests about 100 times in Reaper Mode, but it didn't drop at all. Where can I obtain it?
  18. N

Subscription Status upon Account Cancellation

When canceling the account from VIP, the subscription screen will still display 'VIP' It's difficult to determine whether it's a 'cancellation upon expiry' VIP account or just a regular VIP account when the deadline is reached. Even when looking at the subscription screen, there's only an...
  19. N

Regarding the change of credit card number

I want to change the registered credit card number. Where can I make this change? I couldn't find it from the new DDO Store UI. Also, even when accessing the account from the launcher, I couldn't locate it.
  20. N

About the VIP discount for Vecna Unleashed

On the Launcher screen, it says "*VIPs GET 10% OFF!", but there is no information about the VIP discount on the purchase page. Moreover, there is an asterisk (*) written before "*VIPs GET," but there is no explanation or footnote regarding this asterisk. It's strange, or rather, incorrect, that...