Search results

1. A

What the heck is on my screen

Exactly, a one second buff is more live action...making the tumble changes counter intuitive as live action demands fluid movement.
  2. A

RXP stones !

I think it's a good idea. A way for an advanced character to help push alt development. I mean the real power is in past lives. This would be a helpful nudge.
  3. A

Cleric Cross class (cleric/rogue//assassin)

A cleric mechanic is a little easier to pull off than a Cleric Assassin but I would go 9 cleric with healing domain to get cure moderate and Panceas SLAs being you will most likely max intelligence to keep your assassinate up and your skills on par and then utilize both Harper Agent and Falconry...
  4. A

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Best gear for level one is cannith crafted in alignment with your build. It's good to find a speed item as well, but permanent Feather fall, jump items are definitely something to look into. It's a buzz kill with small hops and slow jog...and let's be real we all have an urge to leap off cliffs.
  5. A

Just a plain White Cloak...

I have a cloak of invisibility I picked up at the guild ship vendor it looks ghosty and white (transparent looking)
  6. A

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

If you didn't choose inventory... you are too young to vote 😆
  7. A

how set augments work?

Do you need a set augment in 3 pieces if you have the other two of that set ? Meaning even if the set is "X" you still need "X" augment in all 3 not just the offset item to get the set augment to function?
  8. A

What the heck is on my screen

Everybody else except those who try to flatter the devs said the same thing. You have a cooldown on the charges. It has no purpose other than to stop kids and bored Vets from tumbling around because it irritates the karens.
  9. A

Genuine question: Why doesn't VIP spell swap apply to Wizards?

Wizards scribe spells and can scribe every one. Clerics get the entire spell list. There really isn't a reason to swap spells except maybe levels 1-4 as a new player for any class that is not stuck with the spells they chosen during leveling.
  10. A

A story about tiered progression and big city server people

Most people who insist on zerging are running xp pots... It's proper etiquette to mention intentions to zerg. You'd see it in LFMs regularly in the Golden Age of DDO amongst other flags for what to expect or what was expected of you.
  11. A

"(MELEE)" Threat gen.

Like others have said... unless you are trying to grab aggro don't be slotting things that increase your threat level especially if you need others to heal you... which is most likely the reason you were getting yelled at, not because you were grabbing aggro (unless everyone including you were...
  12. A

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

If they made a 25 percent boost elixir it might mean something. Having used these things several times it seems they only really work in heroic. Never had much luck with them in Legendary.
  13. A

Stealth-Nerf of Airship

You could just Tumble there you know? 😆
  14. A

are there any pics for year of the dragon stuff?

A Chinese looking dragon would be cooler being a wingless dragon mount.
  15. A

The new race that's coming this year...

Minotaur....
  16. A

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

They are no longer kept in crafting storage after that...
  17. A

Make Just Business autocomplete for 0 xp

Weirdos 😆 JK
  18. A

Reaper Wing Colors

The VIP dragon wings are supposed to be blue
  19. A

Help with a past life question

TR is the only way to get a class or archetype based past life... not sure what you mean
  20. A

Settle an argument

Pulled augments from the piles. The argument is most likely about a buff (loot, xp) burning more than it was about people digging through pilesgold.