Search results

1. P

Newbie hardcore tierlist

>S Sacred fist >A Falconry or Henshin monk, Paladin inquisitive >B Paladin STD/KOTC, blightcaster, nature's protector >C Dark hunter >D Tempest, favored soul >E Tower shield tanks >F Rogues, Archmage/Pale master, Artificer, bard, Alchemist >G Warlocks, deepwood/Arcane archer, Cleric >H...
  2. P

Spiked chain questions.

If you ran barbarian S-Kai, would stuff like Storm's eye focused wrath buff improved spike chain? What if you were wizard 20, would the EK on hit imbues hit with the chain attacks?
  3. P

Clean up ddo store of old items

I am not knowledgeable enough on the game to discuss dev resources or store balance. What I can say though, is that some of the 10+ year old items there are effectively a scam in modern game balance, such as the +2 weapons available for 150 points, health potions, et cetera. If new users buy...
  4. P

Fighter 2/Wiz 18 Archmage TWF

I'm trying to make a melee wraith form build. Part of me thinks i'd be better off just doing physical damage with 12 mage/rogue splash or something but idk. So the gameplan on this build would be to cc enemies with evocation and then beat them to death. I take the archmage SLAs in case I wind up...