Search results

1. M

Downtime Notice: Thursday, February 29th 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Actually, funny thing... I found that the esc key didn't work for bringing up the main menu. Worked just fine from the menu button for me though, no crash, tried several times after seeing a note about the crash. (Why yes, I've done software testing before.)
  2. M

We have a one-question survey for you!

Doesn't show that kind of notice when it demands that I log in to Google and no option to skip login, but I suppose that might depend on the browser... mine is one of the less-common ones.
  3. M

We have a one-question survey for you!

Yeah, that. Don't do that. Not sure if it'd just go in automatically if you're logged into Google in your browser session already, but still don't do that. I have recommended this game to others. With some reservations though, as in to people with enough patience to learn the complicated rules...
  4. M

Bastard Sword & Board - combat style feats...

Well yeah, I get that I need that Greater style feat from another style. But since I actually seem to now have enough feats to get both GSM and GTHF before 20 if I really want to, can I still take either of those for the Specialty feat? And even if I can do that, should I? As in, do some of...
  5. M

Bastard Sword & Board - combat style feats...

So. I decided to play a Sword and Board Warpriest of Helm at least for once. (I'm going for a PDK 15 Cleric / 4 Fighter / 1 Wizard level split for 3 Fighter bonus feats and some enhancements, and one bonus metamagic. Oh and the racial bonus feat, Bastard Sword proficiency from deity and Tower...
  6. M

List of content with instakill mechanics or notable ways to easily die

Anyone else notice that there's an instakill-capable enemy in a base level 2 quest? (If you fail a save I think?) Total Chaos, Queen Hera the Medusa. Stone Gaze attack kills by direct effect, not by zeroing HP. Saw that happen the other day on HC (on Elite so effective level 4, I suppose -...
  7. M

"Crafting is currently in beta" on Hardcore?

Eh, silly little thing I suppose. But is there actually a difference in how Cannith crafting works on HC compared to the normal servers? It's just, the thing throws a notice about crafting being in beta every time I walk into a crafting hall on Hardcore, no such thing on the normal servers.