Search results

1. P

conversation/threat management skills cooldowns

Intim has a 6 second cooldown. Bluff and diplo have 15 second cooldowns. Using any one of the three puts them all on the same cooldown. So if you want to bluff-pull a monster, then intim to keep its aggro, you'll have to wait 15 seconds. I'd suggest either lowering the cooldowns for diplo and...
  2. P

please give us a place to keep track of all our sagas

It's kinda silly that we need to track down all the sagas separately. A page on the compendium that lists each saga, how many points we have for each, which quests are needed to complete it, and where the saga giver is would be a *huge* quality of life improvement. Bonus points if double...
  3. P

my guild has been usurped and the new leader logs on once a month

<copied from my support ticket> I took a break from the game in the summer of 2021 for a few months. Up until then, I had been the leader of the guild Staal Ysta on Orien for nearly a decade. When I came back, the leadership had been usurped by a character named Shedim. Our play schedules...
  4. P

ticket/bug submission account password continually resets

It is well known that requiring regular password resets makes accounts *less* secure. And even if it did increase security, requiring it for bug reports is ridiculous. Also, you want as few hurdles in the way of people submitting bugs as possible. It's already a hassle to submit a bug. If you...
  5. P

unyielding sentinel lay on hands bugs

Hands of the sentinel (unyielding sentinel t3) grants the lay on hands feat and says it uses higher of cha or con instead of just cha (seems to be working). It also says that it uses your character level instead of paladin level. Instead of (10 + level) * [higher of cha or con mod], it seems to...
  6. P

unofficial DDO Named Gear Planner thread

I am not the creator of this app, but it's pretty handy. Haven't seen a link to it on the new forums yet, so decided to post it myself. It's up to date as of u58. If there is an official thread for it that I missed, let me know and I can edit this post to link to it. I am in the process of...
  7. P

skeletons in the closet undead debuff lies

If you've ever run an undead shroud build in skeletons, you've almost certainly encountered this: There's a debuff that removes your ability to heal from negative, and in fact makes you take damage from neg. If you mouse over the debuff, it says that it can be removed with break enchantment. I...