Search results

1. C

Reaper Gear

Since there is a constant need to re-gear due to re-balancing and new gear being introduced, can we replace the reaper and mythic slots on gear to something similar like augments? Maybe have some special unslotters even so we can move the reaper enhancements from gear to gear. You could even...
  2. C

Defiled Artifacts from Vecna

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove the taint of evil from the defiled upgrade for goggles in Vecna? Such as this one...... https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Misery_Monocle I have tried the 3 altars in Vecna and none of them accept them as part of a recipe. Wondering if green steel...
  3. C

Better ways to Boycott

I see all the time people posting threads/replies about stop spending on the game if you wish to show SSG how much we are unhappy with the directions they keep going. I mean changing stuff nobody asked for, while there are major bugs that need fixed, for example. If everyone quit spending or...
  4. C

Optimal Set Bonuses for Ranged Characters

I have Warforged12A/6DH/2Rog and have been toying with gear since this new stuff came out and I have alot of runes to toss in the abyss if needed. This is what I came up with for BIS and wondering if anyone can find a better tetris than this, as I am not conviced this is optimal for DPS. By the...
  5. C

Nerf Hybrid Caster/Melees

Because apparently if you have an AoE (which doesn’t have to be damage) from clearly a melee ED, you might get blamed for being a caster and not killing stuff with your weapon. Oh and since all know cleave type attacks only work when THF, then clearly SWF cannot use them. Lastly, if you are...
  6. C

Hardcore Season 10 Suggestion

How about introducing particular challenges in HCL? The scavenger hunt thing was a fun twist, but I was thinking of a more thematical challenge with a sweet, sweet cosmetic. HCL Season 10 Only difficulty enabled this season is reaper 1 for all. Same level restrictions apply. First life...
  7. C

Dev'sPlease Don't Forget new Races/Classes/Iconics

Archetypes are fine for a filler, but I hope we soon get a new race or class + iconic with the next expansion. Many suggestions already made, but I think 2 that already have artwork in the game might be worth a consideration: Fairy Race + Fairy Bard with a heavy focus on healing and some unique...