Search results

1. Grunndi

Add Tactics DCs to Throw Your Weight Around

It kind of just makes sense. If a few hundred pounds of dwarf is throwing their weight into tripping you or doinking you on head it’ll probably be pretty effective. Most (or all) other alternate damage stats also have a way to get To-Hit. Personally (as an avid TYWA dwarf player ) I...
  2. Grunndi

Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

EDIT: My picture links keep dying and I don’t have time or energy to find a new hosting site so I’ll add some narration so you get the idea behind it all. Been on this build for a while now. Nothing too groundbreaking here, this is just what you get when you want to raid but you’re tired of...
  3. Grunndi

Icefang Chaotic Bypass bugged?

Both myself and a guildie have noticed that Icefang is not providing Chaotic Bypass (at least on the weapon sheet). Anyone else noticed this? Or does anyone have an example of it working properly? Both weapons were Attuned Bone Dwarven war axes. I assume most people are running Meltfang...
  4. Grunndi

Short-Man Shortmans

EDIT: Sorry the picture links all died 😢 been a little too busy to get all the pics move and re-linked but I’ve get it sorted out sooner or later. Some dwarves wandering around Orien doing dwarfy things. (Edit: If you happen to be a dwarf on Orien and want to do something silly and/or cool...