Short-Man Shortmans

Grunndi

EDIT: Sorry the picture links all died 😢 been a little too busy to get all the pics move and re-linked but I’ve get it sorted out sooner or later.

Some dwarves wandering around Orien doing dwarfy things.

(Edit: If you happen to be a dwarf on Orien and want to do something silly and/or cool, feel free to hit me up here or in game and tell me about your idea. Just be a dwarf and be a decent person. You don’t need to be an Uber Comp with every PL or have maxed your reaper points (I’m neither of those). And I’m happy to help with gear or build if you want.)

No healer, no CCs, no insta-kills, no problem. Just 13.5k of dwarf (with a good 800-900ish MP and PRR to back it up).

Mort on 18ftr/2mnk
Grunndi on 20 Pal

First Up: R1 LVoD
Dealing with the devil waves was tons of fun, especially once Suulo starts chaining. Wasn’t flawless, but then again neither are we 😝
IMG_4137.jpg

Last edited:

Grunndi

LH Fires:
Minus 1 Dwarf this time so not breaking any speed records here, I blame my short dwarf legs. Apparently you get 2 minutes to kill the balor for the opt at the end, good to know for saving action boosts. So close yet so far.... but at least my flawless beard remained intact.
LH_Fires.jpg

So_close_yet_so_far.JPG

Grunndi

LH RTSO:
Coordinating Dwarven schedules has been tricky lately so another Lone Dwarf Project. There's a new Dwarfling in the Grunndi house that may have needed burping, changing, and being put to bed mid raid. Luckily a little rain and lightning doesn't bother me so it just added a bit of time, and I’m a Dwarf so I go for style over speed anyway 🤣. Laggy puzzles are super fun, especially when you need to get 2 done in quick succession. Also Air Elementals are my favorite.
LH_RTSO.jpg

Last edited:

Grunndi

LH Skellies:
Currently recruiting a couple Dwarves for some more interesting stuff, but had to finally get through this one before the upcoming changes. I’ve seen this done by a few others before, but if it wasn’t done by a Dwarf does that really count…🤔? Phase 1 takes some practice, but is actually kind of fun to solo once you get the hang of it and know all the rune locations and groups. Phase 2 gotta watch that Cha damage, Pally instant greater resto (remove disease) came in pretty handy. Last phase is a bit of a slog solo and those purple puddles will soak through even the finest crafted Kundarak Delving Boots. Last bit of Dino beatdown was nerve wracking but fun, gotta balance DPS with not dying and not letting his health rebound if he gets off the platform. I never learned the talky bits and that's the one and only reason I didn't do the opt ;).
LH_Skellies.jpg.png

Last edited:

Sheikra

LH Skellies:
Currently recruiting a couple Dwarves for some more interesting stuff, but had to finally get through this one before the upcoming changes. I’ve seen this done by a few others before, but if it wasn’t done by a Dwarf does that really count…🤔? Phase 1 takes some practice, but is actually kind of fun to solo once you get the hang of it and know all the rune locations and groups. Phase 2 gotta watch that Cha damage, Pally instant greater resto (remove disease) came in pretty handy. Last phase is a bit of a slog solo and those purple puddles will soak through even the finest crafted Kundarak Delving Boots. Last bit of Dino beatdown was nerve wracking but fun, gotta balance DPS with not dying and not letting his health rebound if he gets off the platform. I never learned the talky bits and that's the one and only reason I didn't do the opt ;).
LH_Skellies.jpg.png
Rocking the same build? That one is probably next for me! Looks so fun!

Grunndi

Rocking the same build? That one is probably next for me! Looks so fun!
Yep! Finally got enough Bulwark Augments to account for all my swaps, so for Skellies I switched to heart and non-artifact dino ring for the last phase. Makes the ghost flame's attacks much more manageable.

And yeah, I'm (obviously) quite enjoying this build. Been on it since around last July lol. I don't actually think too much will change with the next update. The most annoying part is actually that my current ED set-up will go up 1 point since I think the T4 EA absorbs are going up to 2 EDPs (I didn't look on Lam though so that could be wrong). We shall see, but not too concerned.

PraetorPlato

Yep! Finally got enough Bulwark Augments to account for all my swaps, so for Skellies I switched to heart and non-artifact dino ring for the last phase. Makes the ghost flame's attacks much more manageable.

And yeah, I'm (obviously) quite enjoying this build. Been on it since around last July lol. I don't actually think too much will change with the next update. The most annoying part is actually that my current ED set-up will go up 1 point since I think the T4 EA absorbs are going up to 2 EDPs (I didn't look on Lam though so that could be wrong). We shall see, but not too concerned.
Are you tempted to swap EA to DC for better self healing? or just proc EA mantle extra heals from pally healing spells? I haven't done the nuanced math on which will be better self healing.