Search results

1. B

does anyone that works for SSG actually monitor the help tickets?

it is absolutely horrendous that it take more than 1 day to get an answer on a help ticket. why should I keep paying a yearly fee to play thins game when it take one, two or even more weeks to get an answer?
  2. B

error occurred while logging in

an update error occurred: there was an error generating the hash code for a patch file. how can I fix this?
  3. B

unable to login since lasty update.

I am getting stuck while starting the game. It states "Installing Pre-Requisites" while trying to log in. I have rebooted my pc. I have also renamed my backup file. I have submitted a help ticket but I never get a timely response with those. Please help.
  4. B

unable to login since last update

I have not been able to login since the last update. I have submitted a help ticket but i never get a timely response from them. I am getting stuck with the message "Installing Pre-Requisites" If anyone has a phone number to call for tech support that would be wonderful. At this point any help...
  5. B

can't load the game

I was getting stuck while starting the game. It states "Installing Pre-Requisites" while trying to log in. I have rebooted my pc. I have also renamed my backup file. So now I decided to uninstall the game and reinstall it. but now when i try to reinstall it I get the following message: Hmmm…...
  6. B

Anyone else getting stuck on Installing Pre-Requisites trying to log in?

Anyone else getting stuck on Installing Pre-Requisites trying to log in?
  7. B

Looking for a Legendary Mark of Tzaryan Rrac

Looking to trade either a legendary mark of sheshka or leg mark of rhesh turakbar for a leg mark of tzaryan rrac
  8. B

Looking to trade Legendary Marks

Looking to trade either a legendary mark of sheshka or leg mark of rhesh turakbar for a leg mark of tzaryan rrac
  9. B

Unable to renew my subscription

My account is up for renewal but I when I try to purchase the VIP it states "sorry we are unable to process your payment" I cant wait for help staff to get back to me via email, this seems to always take several weeks. does anyone haver a phone number to call to expedite this, after all I am...
  10. B

http 404 - not found

When I try to login I get the following message Done applying 0 patch(s). 10 total bytes downloaded. HTTP 404 - Not Found What does this mean and how do i correct it?
  11. B

error message when loading the game

I get the following error me3ssage when loading the game error: [Name:client_gamelogic.dat-34552][Source:client_g Please help. Thank you in advance