Search results

1. R

Elemental form specialty is a wasted feat.

In 99% of all cases it is beter to take an epic feat for the 5% crit damage or crush weakness. Is this another case of “if ya don’t like it, don’t play it”? As a Legendary feat i think it should give something worthwile. And it is also bugged, certain spells do not get a bonus to caster...
  2. R

Unleash the fire

Has anyone tested if the effects on the Verna raid weapons: unleash the fire and unleash the lightning proccing on spells? Do they scale with spellpower? And is it worth grinding for? THX
  3. R

Mysterious ring

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Mysterious_Ring Mysterious ring is such a cool item, why is there no epic/legendary version of it?
  4. R

Salt ray does not stun reapers

I thought I had a vague memory of salt ray being able to stun reapers in the past, hadn’t used it in a while but since the DB nerf I had to overthrow my build and start using it. Does anyone know if salt ray is supposed to stun reapers? When I cast it on a reaper i get the text “immune”...
  5. R

Make epic strikes great again!

Hello my fellow Forumites and DDO enjoyers. As you all know the previous balance patch has had great effect on the game and a lot of the epic strikes that needed improvement were improved slightly. Although it was not enough! Most of the epic strikes still feel very lackluster and...
  6. R

Legendary echo of wave MCL

Question about legendary echo of wave, I am about to craft one but I am wondering if it is even useful since the 5 extra caster levels are capped and won’t boost my damage? If so I’ll probably keep using Dino sticks. Tyvm!
  7. R

In the name of balance! Tonquinn’s lightning hammer struck down!

As Cordovan shook his mighty fists, the meta was shook! In the name of balance we shook up the meta! But alas the worlds are left in disarray. Was it worth it after all? Was balance really a boon to the worlds of the dungeon crawlers and dragonslayers? After all that time spent searching for...
  8. R

Reaper revamp

Hello, I as a player love this game and that’s why I decided to share some thoughts on why the current reaper system is flawed and what could be done to rework it and blow new life into the game, make it more challenging, more rewarding, more meaningful and above all, more fun. First off, I...