Search results

1. Metal

Servers just go down ?

Just crashy crashed...
  2. Metal

Welp, I'm dead.

I didn't make it that far. My Wobot FvS got into it with the named Rust Monster. It was also the blue champion...I thought for a just a moment that I should bug out of the quest, and then the stupid side of me went up and wack'd him-stunned me-death...
  3. Metal

Hardcore Season 8 Attendance

Shat and I should be on HC again. Never missed one yet.
  4. Metal

League of Extraordinary Ham is always looking for new members!

I just want to get back into the raid life. We tried to get a raid going the other evening and could not fill all our slots. Seems that pug life on the server is a little thin. We have a number of players but they are all on different timeframes. Shat and I have been grinding completionist...
  5. Metal

League of Extraordinary Ham is always looking for new members!

Guild Name: League of Extraordinary Ham Guild Type: Casual, Whatever Guild website: Facebook: DDO: League of Extraordinary Ham Guild Contacts: Guild Leader: Metalhealth Recruiting status: We are currently accepting applications for new players in our group. About you: We are a laid back, easy...
  6. Metal

Anyone using a Steamdeck or other handheld?

I would love to try my deck but I am afraid the screen would be too small for most builds. I use many clickies and don't think I could access the screen very well. I think it is better played on a laptop-personally.