Search results

1. E

Which Free xPack for new player

So I got the freeddo24 coupon for the free quests. I will likely buy the trove pack so if that's the case which pack do you recommend of the remaining options for the year if the dragon freebie?
  2. E

Wizard EK Melee DPS - An Undead Eldritch Knight with Barbarian Rage!

How does this build heal itself? Is there a rage build that works for Free to play? Is that essentially your build #3 - 8 barb 12 wiz? Thank you!
  3. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

So I ended up running 2WF EK dark hunter for level 1, wizard for the rest until level 20 where I will take fighter. Vampire shroud. I'm level 7 and having a blast. Great solo build for now. I went with an int build so will have to buy harper... but have taken it yet.
  4. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Any good guides on how the rotation works? Is healing simply from melee attacks through vampire form?
  5. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

SWF I suppose to give you more time to find str tomes to get THF later in game?
  6. E

Dual Wield (2WF) Swords Eldricht Knight Build

Well - I gave up on 2WF and went with 2HF... thank you for the advice!
  7. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Ty @unbongwah !!
  8. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Also, for the dark hunter wolf. Does it's level depend in your DH level? Ie if I only take 1 DH level it will forever remain level 1 making it a waste of enhancements...?
  9. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Guess I'm dropping 2WF and going with 2hf. I'm only level 4. Should I respec or just start over? Going PM as well. Which one should I go for? Wrath or Vampire or Lich?
  10. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Is bastard sword better for AOE? If you don't want to go with great sword...
  11. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Can an EK do well with a swords twf build? If that's not possible thinking maybe bastard sword swf. I already have a pally 2HF.
  12. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

To get ek capstone do you need to be wizard 20? Or can you have a couple of dips?
  13. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Is pale master or warforged the only options for self healing? Not sure I understand dragon lord as part of EK. Are you saying DL is the best 2wf? Is 2wf viable with some kind of EK build. I'm looking for a 2WF gish type build.
  14. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Looking to build a melee Eldricht Knight. I really don't want to be an undead. I have seen SWF and 2HF builds - all with palemaster... was wondering if a twf is a viable EK build. Would like to splash one level of dark hunter to be solo disarm and open locks and maybe grab the wolf. I know I am...
  15. E

Dual Wield (2WF) Swords Eldricht Knight Build

Is the above build possible? I know it's probably not optimal but that is the kind of build I would like to play. Any ideas? Was thinking about starting with Dark Hunter for a level but that may be a terrible idea.
  16. E

Lag

So it normal to get the lightning bar notification on the top of your screen every five minutes or so?
  17. E

Lag

Often times the game seems to lock up for a few seconds. I dont think it's my internet. Main frustration is it locking up in the middle of combat and dying deep in an instance to have to start over taking xp loss as well. Anything I can do to fix it?
  18. E

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Looks gets we are going backwards... Now cant get to server selection anymore. Says server connection timed out...
  19. E

Feydark Illusionist

What's the cost of multi classing with FS vs pure pally build?
  20. E

Feydark Illusionist

I missed the 99 point expansion packs unfortunately. How often do they run those sales? It would be nice if buying the newest expansion included the previous expansions!