Search results

1. E

Swash Freezing bard - trying to bring the love back

So I am alittle lost on how to build this. I saw some swash builds and tried to figure something out. I wanted to try and use swashing with a buckler for shield bashing along with freezing to stun mobs in hopes of using Crush Weakness. The build seems weak to me for some reason. Such as...
  2. E

Warlock Pew Pew and Metamagics question

Are the Eldritch blasts impacted in any way for Intensify, Empower, maximize ro Quicken? Or is it just alignment and elements spell power that boosts the blasts.
  3. E

Cold Warlock Question

So, I love cold....Period. Real life and in DDO. However I have been hesitant to run a cold warlock due to a few fears that I hope I can get some clarification on. I am going to use Dragonborn for this if that matters. What immunity issues am I going to encounter? Can a Cold Warlock strip...
  4. E

Spellsword and Bows

Anyone know if spellsword impacts bows or Xbows? Any suggestions for a build using an Aasimar Scourge for PL's?
  5. E

TWF build for End Game

Anyone have a build to post an outline of or a complete build to 31 for a TWF Assimar Scourge Ranger build? I am fine with Multi-classing as long as it is better than pure ranger. Any help on Stats, Feats, etc is appreciated. I have a +8 tome with 8 Racial live, heroic and epic...
  6. E

Sov II XP Pots

I ran teh druids chain as level 18 on Reaper1. I have a Sovereign II pot being used and my XP was 11k? Anyone else having this issue with XP?
  7. E

BF THF Paly Critique

So I decided to try and role my first BF THF Paladin. Please give advise on this build to help make it better. THF BF Paladin Paladin 20 Lawful Good Bladeforged Stats 36pt Tome Level Up ---- ---- -------- Strength 12 +8 4: CHA...
  8. E

How to access old forum posts

Anyone know how to access the old forum posts or are they lost for good?
  9. E

Freezing Bard build advice

Back in the day, freezing swashbucklers were the jam. Are there any freezing builds that are able to be used with the recent updates? A link would be great if the build exists. So I am needing to know what stats to begin with? Someone mentioned you no longer need PDF for CKT for Cha to hit...