Search results

1. droid327

Add Tactics DCs to Throw Your Weight Around

That would've been an argument before you could get 16 free RAP that makes it not a tradeoff anymore
  2. droid327

Clearwater Diamond Augment "fixed"/nerfed in today's update

Eh IDK, combine it with an Undying Sapphire and its essentially +225 HP for 2 aug slots. But yeah, its obsolete with Diehard, and that comes free with FotW, which is the biggest source of Unconc Range anyway.
  3. droid327

Gatekeepers' gets a teleporter

The captain still allows farshifting, its just pushed off the bottom of the screen. use your arrow keys to scroll down to the last option you cant see
  4. droid327

Character portrait issues

Yeah this is worrisome...the game's really starting to seem like its unraveling faster than the devs can weave it back together...
  5. droid327

A brief analysis of the value of getting each expansion with year of the dragon.

Ohh I see what you're saying there now, ok
  6. droid327

Knock spell broken?

The healing amp should be competence. The negative amp is what's profane. And then the repair amp I think is enhancement, to make it even more confusing lol All of them are the "basic" channel though, the biggest and most common type for those stats. Which kinda blows for neg since profane is...
  7. droid327

So Wait a Minute...

Also in Partycrashers, if your Jump is high enough you can jump up to the balcony in the theater and bypass all the fights against the illusory guards In Delera 1, you can Jump from the water at the beginning and avoid having to lower the bridge In Amber Temple, you can Jump and Featherfall...
  8. droid327

A brief analysis of the value of getting each expansion with year of the dragon.

Yeah the absolute best chest for SXP stones is the Kelpie in Saltmarsh just outside Dunwater. You can ransack her in like 5 mins just by ducking into Dunwater, partying with your opener and leaving party, then going back out. She's always there too so super easy farm. I *think* SXP drops the...
  9. droid327

what is going on with the Good Hope Spell?

Its WAI. Dlord aura buffs were expliticly stated as not intended to stack with other existing low-level buffs
  10. droid327

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

I rolled an 88 today and got 5 * 6 hours of +15 treasure hunter The jackpots are there just not at 100
  11. droid327

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

I'm guessing its probably related to the technical issues they reported tonight, getting in a fix for whatever issues they diagnosed there
  12. droid327

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Aww its only expansions? Why not quest packs too? Expansions without the Market bundles are just big quest packs, after all...if you're willing to give away Sharn, Fey, and IoD, why wouldnt you give away Grip or Perils?
  13. droid327

The new race that's coming this year...

Posting what? Can you loop us in for those that missed it? GD...its bad enough they sneak out meaningful revelations on Twitter, Twitch, Discord, Facebook, live streams, etc...now we gotta follow them on Github too? :p
  14. droid327

any decent u66 Bow Split?

FE: Evil Outsider + FE: Lawful Outsider + FE: Marked Target = 3x bonus vs Reapers
  15. droid327

Add Tactics DCs to Throw Your Weight Around

Yeah itd need to be 1/3 mod like PDK and it'd need to require con>str too like pdk so it didn't just become an extra trance for str builds, since con is never a dump stat anyway
  16. droid327

The new race that's coming this year...

Variants arent about adding new PLs, though. They're about creating new build options - like Welf does with Falchions, e.g. And its very successful using that approach. Motivation in the game shouldnt only come from power creep, so adding new stats shouldnt be the only thing that validates...
  17. droid327

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

I know I've died in public when I should've been unconscious before Maybe its got something to do with being Undead? They used to always die at -1, maybe its still like that in public zones, who knows - its DDO, Jake
  18. droid327

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

You have to be really close to death already, then the few lost HP put you over the line. Especially in public areas, where you cant fall unconscious.... 0 HP is immediately dead
  19. droid327

Sneak Peak @ The Nerf Lord

Capstone SLA