Search results

1. Mary

House Music

House Music House Cannith House Deneith House Ghallanda House Jorasco House Kundarak House Orien https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jFNAS8S_c House Phiarlan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGeN2BoA60E Yep. A bit of comedy for 4/20 - no matter what they're all ridiculous!
  2. Mary

Video Games!

I love video games! Especially dungeons and dragons video games! Love that DDO makes classic modules into video games Really hoping we get Expedition to the Barrier Peaks someday!
  3. Mary

Let's Play Dungeons and Dragons!

My latest YouTube video I wrote the lyrics for this song and made it alone with machine tools. What a great year to be alive, such amazing things for content creators and artists. And being alive I don't think there's a better way to live than playing video games! Thank the maker 50th...
  4. Mary

Mary's Monk Star Thrower Build

Mary's Monk Star Thrower A WIS based monk star thrower that benefits from Ninja Spy and Falconry. You may do this on a first life toon with no past lives, however, having more ability points from past lives, you can put more into Wisdom, which is your primary stat. Dex is second, you need it...
  5. Mary

My New Series 'Damage Lord' CHA Dragon Lord Fighter on YouTube

Hey Everyone - new series on my YouTube! If you're not playing the new archetype you should be! There's lots of ways to make one, my 'Damage Lord' Build is really fun! It's a CHA based fighter in the new Dragon lord Archetype. The build is CHA based and utilized 3 different Crowd Controls to...
  6. Mary

Mary's Damage Lord Build

Mary's Damage Lord Build Very strong, black dragon line with x3 unique CCs, extra dmg vs helpless, UMD and access to casting scrolls/wands - extremely first life/solo friendly. Hardcore ready! We level up in Dragon Lord/Vistani/Feydark utilizing 3 ccs and vistani for tier 4 neg energy...
  7. Mary

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

Why is there no unique 18th-anniversary reward? We appreciate the monthly D&D 50th rewards - they are awesome - but that is a separate anniversary celebrating the pen and paper og creation. Yes, it's cool that it's the Year of the Dragon - but it is its own thing. But the 18th anniversary is...
  8. Mary

Which Server is Biggest? 2024 Dungeons & Dragons Online

Which Server is Biggest? 2024 Dungeons & Dragons Online
  9. Mary

Legion Gets His Reaper Wings on Hardcore IX

I hope everyone is enjoying the Hardcore 9 Afterparty! Here is the video of my livestream of Legion earning Reaper Wings on Hardcore. I ran lots of rxp with them (more videos are on my MaryXTV YouTube) I had a lot of fun! Cool people, great players, super amazing fun DDO gameplay 😃
  10. Mary

Mary Warlock Enchanter CC Build - My main build for Live+Hardcore Solo Reaper

Greetings Fellow Gamers! Here is my build, Mary's Warlock CC Enchanter build, that I play on my main on Twitch/YouTube channel MaryXTV. I will post all the details here. Any questions please reach out and ask. Since this is my main build I will be posting here all of my past lives, etc, but...
  11. Mary

Are U66 Destiny Nerfs That Bad? Mary's Hot Take on DDO Preview 2

I've got my Elven Snuggie of Protection on and you know what that means! Time for Mary's Hot Take:
  12. Mary

Hardcore IX Congrats + Love to Everyone

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE FOR ANOTHER GREAT HARDCORE SEASON! Only 60 days but it was a good one - in Death Smile we saw some world firsts! Legion became the second player in DDO history to do #1 Favor Board, #1 Reaper Board, and earn Reaper Wings, the only other player to ever do this who holes the...
  13. Mary

Client Freezing Completely Crashing OUT

Since yesterday's (1/31/2024) Wednesday 5am-2pm extended downtime I have noticed many issues with my client freezing completely, crashing and closing completely, chat not working at all for very long periods, and the freezing/crashing has made it pretty unplayable. I have talked to others on...
  14. Mary

Mary's Hot Take Nerfs Coming to Casters Update 66

Mary's Hot Take : Nerfs Coming to Casters Update 66 I'm wearing my Snuggie of Protection and you know that means it's time for a Mary's Hot Take
  15. Mary

React to Year of Dragon 2024 Prod Letter+Roadmap

We take a look at the 2024 Producer letter released this week and talk about the coming content and big 2024 super snub:
  16. Mary

Hardcore 2024 - No Love in the Year of the Dragon

Hardcore DDO was snubbed in the 2024 producer's letter - https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-producer-letter-2024 The letter talks about the new expansion to Myth Drannor in the Forgotten Realms and the plans to celebrate the Year of the Dragon monthly with giveaways and a new dragon-themed...
  17. Mary

My Hardcore DDO IX Feylock Build

Hi Guys, here's the build I am playing live on Twitch this hardcore season and posting the progress to my YouTube channel. I already had all the season 3 rewards so just want the 10-point reaper cloak. I am elite questing heading to cap to do RXP in the R4 groups there. Game Play of Build...
  18. Mary

Hardcore DDO Survival Livestream on my @MaryXTV Twitch/Youtube

This season I am doing my main warlock build that I play on Sarlona, on Hardcore DDO for season 9. Yes, I am running the hardcore guild Death Smile (send me a tell if you want an invite) but I am also livestreaming my gameplay. You can maybe see me die horribly! I am not doing favor - just going...
  19. Mary

Death Smile is Recruiting for Hardcore DDO Season 9

<DEATH SMILE> HARDCORE DDO GUILD Attention Gamers! HARDCORE DDO SEASON IX! brought to you by the Celestial Archons EVENT THEME: Archons Death Smile is the place to be for all things Hardcore DDO! Come join our community! We are a mix of OG, VIPs, Preferred, Free to Play, new, and returning...
  20. Mary

Beginner's Guide Cannith Crafting 2023

Beginner's Guide Cannith Crafting 2023 Video: Come hang out on Twitch and in discord, check out more DDO videos on YouTube.