Search results

1. TedSandyman

Stolen Power

After running the first quest and really liking the dynamics, I have to say, Stolen power is a BIG disappointment to me. I wish to modify some of my comments. The TITAN ground pound can knock you down or throw you into the water, regardless of where you are. So it isn't just melees. My...
  2. TedSandyman

Last chance to buy night revels spectral scales on the AH or SE.

Scales are binding to account tomorrow. So buy them now if you need them.
  3. TedSandyman

Remnants in outdoor areas?

I don't think I've seen this before. I was in saltmarsh outdoor area and killed the rare Balthan Korl and he dropped a mysterious remnant. Any one else seen this?
  4. TedSandyman

Party members summoned creature attacked me

Anyone else notice party member summoned creatures attacking party members? Or is it old news and I just realized? I was in a party in Heyton's Rest quest the other day on hardcore. Everyone left dungeon but I was sorting through my inventory and I started getting attacked. I noticed a...
  5. TedSandyman

Isle of Dread and the hard rares

Before anyone gets upset, I love the hard rares in the Isle of Dread (the demon, the dragon, and the t-rex), I would just like to see them changed a bit. I very much want them there. I just don't think they should be rares. I like them. I like the challenge. But I think it would be better if...