Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobgoblin

artificer dog seems to be missing the bluff and intimidate skills - when i look at their enhancements i see menacing growl 2-4 but not 1. same with distraction

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
artificer dog seems to be missing the bluff and intimidate skills - when i look at their enhancements i see menacing growl 2-4 but not 1. same with distraction
They were removed during the pet tree revamp that just gave everything with the proviso they would likely return after some issues with them breaking the pet AI were worked out.

That was years ago.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Mythic Google boost on a raid ring and it does not stack with the same boost on a google.
As someone complained in another post, the tooltip shows ring boost in the chest but after looting the boost changes into google boost.

goggleboostring.jpg

Reaped and Ravaged

Can you please list the proper Adventure Pack name instead of repeating the quest name in the LFM menu? Even tho long time players may have everything memorized it is a real PITA for new and returning players to have to search the wiki every time for dungeons they are unfamiliar with. How this could take more than an afternoon or two to do isn't apparent to me. Are you supposed to recommend this game to friends in this state?>

Unuys

Hey Tonquin, I don't know if it is intented but the Tier 5 Sorcerer Enhancement Abilities like Icy prison and Heat death aren't affected by spellpower nor spell crit chance. Icy prison is additionally bugged in that it does not freeze enemies ever

Unuys

also tier 4 EK Eldritch Knight: Force's Point: Martial (+1 to Hit and Damage) doesn't work at all either, it stacks normally but it doesn't actually grant the bonuses!

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
@Tonquin Marrow, the Bone of Demons is currently not proccing Unleashed Storm or Warp Souls on offensive spells however it does proc on melee attacks please look into this.
This is likely not a problem specific to Marro, but rather the effects themselves.
Most likely Warp Souls/Unleashed Inferno*/Unleashed Storm* is not coded to proc on spells (despite its effect description saying it should).

*Unleashed Inferno/Unleashed Storm confirmed to be procing off spells here.

Last edited:

Lopnel

This is likely not a problem specific to Marro, but rather the effects themselves.
Most likely Warp Souls/Unleashed Inferno/Unleashed Storm are not coded to proc on spells (despite the effect descriptions saying they should if I recall correctly).
Yeah I tried everything including respecing ap&ep, re-equiping the weapon, using a variety of spells. At current the unleashed storm is procing on spells however the Warp souls portion only procs on melee attacks despite the item stating the effects proc on spells and melee attacks. I mean it is a center piece to my build and was really hoping that after paying for this new content, that it would be listed properly and working before its release into the ddo store for points.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Yeah I tried everything including respecing ap&ep, re-equiping the weapon, using a variety of spells. At current the unleashed storm is procing on spells however the Warp souls portion only procs on melee attacks despite the item stating the effects proc on spells and melee attacks. I mean it is a center piece to my build and was really hoping that after paying for this new content, that it would be listed properly and working before its release into the ddo store for points.
Oh so Unleashed Storm is working fine (cause you said in your previous posts it didn't), it's just Warp Souls that's not WAI.

Lopnel

Oh so Unleashed Storm is working fine (cause you said in your previous posts it didn't), it's just Warp Souls that's not WAI.
I guess devs actually look into things and fix issues that they can whenever they get a chance. Hopefully this issue of either mislabeling the details to the weapon effects or the item is not working as intended will be resolved and made to be stable. Am just here on this thread to pitch in and get some issues fixed. Also we should not have to reply to original posts that stated @someone and someone else responds... its nice to get a response and avoid restating issues that are left for days and restate what is and is not working... a nice response of "looking into" it helps us players relax a bit and not having to debate moving to another build for reasons such as a my center piece item is not working as intended and readdressing a non responded post.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
I believe this bug was fixed in Update 52 - although I can't seem to find a record of it in our release notes. I was the one who fixed the bug, so if I neglected to ensure its inclusion that's on me. Curse you, 2021-era Tonquin! :p
(Assuming I understand correctly, and what you're saying is that you had fixed this and pushed it to live, but just hadn't made a note of it in the patch notes):

I just tested this, and it doesn't seem fixed:

Lv7 fresh Rogue
Test 1: Attacks with dagger: ~85/min
Test 2: Attacks with Q-staff (no Thief Acrobatics): ~85/min
Test 3: Attacks with Q-staff (WITH Thief Acrobatics, standing still): ~100/min
Test 4: Attacks with Q-staff (WITH Thief Acrobatics, moving): ~85/min

Please doublecheck this actually made it to live (cause it seems it wasn't just missing from the release notes).
And just as importantly, please check if the other classes that gain similar attack speed (Thief Acrobat Follothrough, Handwraps Monk, Henshin Qstaff, Dagger VKF, Druid Wolf form, etc.) also don't suffer from this bug, as it's quite major.

(If I misunderstood, and what you meant in your post is that while you had fixed this bug internally you had forgotten to push it to live, then you can safely ignore all of this, as long as the upcoming bugfix affects all classes affected by the bug).

Last edited:

Mickeymouse

Can you please list the proper Adventure Pack name instead of repeating the quest name in the LFM menu? Even tho long time players may have everything memorized it is a real PITA for new and returning players to have to search the wiki every time for dungeons they are unfamiliar with. How this could take more than an afternoon or two to do isn't apparent to me. Are you supposed to recommend this game to friends in this state?>
ye just like they have it on ddoaudit.com would be nice.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Frenzied berserker Wade in does not grant primal attack bonus on use of supreme cleave.
Combat log has no mention of it granting bonus, nor is my attack increased

also focus wide tooltip in buff bar list that it gives 10% strike through, but character sheet list 50% bonus

EDIT: Tantrum also does not activate Wade in.

EDIT 2: Razorclaw shifter has no backwards moving animation.....
Not confirmed:
- Wade In grants its Attack bonus correctly on my end (shows up & stacks correctly in character sheet, inventory sheet, and dice roll).
- Tantrum also correctly activates Wade In for me.
- Razorclaw Shifter's backwards moving animation is working just fine for me.

Confirmed:
- Wade In's bonus is indeed not listed in the combat log.
- Focus Wide has a typo in its buff bar description (should say 50% strikethrough instead of 10%.

Lazuli

I've learned that the banishment effect of Sanctified vial (alchemist spell) works in The Devil's Gambit pack, but the arcane spells Banishment and dismissal have never worked there; You only get "immune" messages if you use them on outsiders in that pack.

Can you resolve that discrepancy? It makes no sense that devils are immune in this pack, they are after all outsiders on the Material Plane and also the alch spell works. It's embarrassing in how many sites Banishment/Dismissal don't work.

Last edited:

Putti

Is Macrotechnic's "Armor of Legends" supposed to change the way Epic Mage Armor works so that it gives you character level in AC in place of the original +20 or is it supposed to add your character level on top of the original +20?
I believe it currently does the prior (so at level 32 it gives you +32 AC), but the tooltip is a bit ambigious and could be read as if it should be added on top of the +20 (so +52 AC at level 32).
If it's a bug can it be fixed. If it isn't can the tooltip be updated to be more clear?

Tooltip could say something like "The effect of Epic Mage Armor is changed to grant +1 untyped AC per character level).

Status
Not open for further replies.