Bombardier Cores and Tier 5

EinarMal

This isn't really about melee vs casters, just like I said earlier looking objectively at nuker enhancement trees Alchemists are lacking the MCL increase which they should have. Do you have any argument against this except "alchemist strong enough already"?
For me the #1 thing is not DPS or utility I think alchemist are very strong relative to other casters. I don’t play them because bottle healing sucks. Too many failed targets. If they gave an option for the healing bottles to use the bottle smash animation to heal around yourself I would take that over a couple MCL.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I don’t play them because bottle healing sucks. Too many failed targets. If they gave an option for the healing bottles to use the bottle smash animation to heal around yourself I would take that over a couple MCL.
They (and arti & dark hunters) need to be able to make cure admixtures uninterruptable; they can't be quickened so there's always risk of them get interrupted which is never good when healing. They either need to let us quicken them or add the interruption protection into accelerate.

Reactions: DBZ

The Narc

They (and arti & dark hunters) need to be able to make cure admixtures uninterruptable; they can't be quickened so there's always risk of them get interrupted which is never good when healing. They either need to let us quicken them or add the interruption protection into accelerate.
This is an appropriate change to the alchemist class versus the rimstrommers here that are pleading for more power.

EinarMal

This is an appropriate change to the alchemist class versus the rimstrommers here that are pleading for more power.
I would love a multi select that let me use the bottle smash aoe animation for healing. So you could choose the throw or smash animation on the hot bar.

Reactions: DBZ