Can't enter game?

Joenic2

Is anyone else getting this problem? It started just yesterday. When I try to enter the game, there are initial files that download before the login screen and password appear. I can't even get to the login. It hangs on this : raw\fr\logo\ddo_generic_teleport_screen_10. jpeg already up to date. Yesterday I tried about 15 times before I was finally able to get in. Today not a chance yet. What is going on? Any help would be appreciated.

Login server is almost in crash mode right now. Needs to be rebooted. Very long logins, failed fogins, very long time before character coming up, etc... But at the same time the game is also lagging terribly on orien. Absolutely would not even consider playing HC under these conditions.

Just tried to login and the character splash screen timed out after 4 minutes, after the login was successful (after staying red for about a minute)

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I just ran into this. It goes as far as the splash screen after logging in and then the client crashes and displays an error pop-up.

Joenic2

Thanks for looking into this. I am trying multiple times again and not able to get in. I got this new message though through my mutliple tries: Error checking raw\fr\logo\ddo_generic_teleport_screen_10. jpeg and it seems to just hang there. :(. Trying again and says what it said before: raw\fr\logo\ddo_generic_teleport_screen_10. jpeg already up to date

Yndrofian

3 times this eve my packet loss has randomly skyrocket in a matter of seconds from 0% to anywhere from 40%-90% .. and its only ddo, no issues anywhere else

anyone else see this?
**edit - started a second client/account on the same machine. 2nd account has 0% loss, main account has 77%.

Last edited:

Coffey

Thanks for looking into this. I am trying multiple times again and not able to get in. I got this new message though through my mutliple tries: Error checking raw\fr\logo\ddo_generic_teleport_screen_10. jpeg and it seems to just hang there. :(. Trying again and says what it said before: raw\fr\logo\ddo_generic_teleport_screen_10. jpeg already up to date
I left my client on when it stopped at raw\fr\logo\ddo_generic_teleport_screen_10. jpeg already up to date and it worked after about two minutes of waiting.

Coffey

3 times this eve my packet loss has randomly skyrocket in a matter of seconds from 0% to anywhere from 40%-90% .. and its only ddo, no issues anywhere else

anyone else see this?
Im about to login i will have a look see.

Izunami

Uninstalled Windows Update for the month of December, Logged into Steam Client, (rip HD client), Spawned character in Eberron Hall of Heroes, am able to play game now.