DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

QuantumFX

I hope they tease us in the live stream what some of this looks like and what might be in the boxes
whats-in-the-box-brad-pitt-pointing-gun-n2wk9hlpjhchkz18.gif

Icedash

the Unforgiven
Incredible, really love the fact this small old MMO has such an active community and is always getting events, bonuses, cool little incentives to keep us playing throughout, DDO has come a long way since 2006 ! Stoked for this year.

Cordovan

Community Manager
I am happy about the daily gold dice rolls, wondering if/when there will be more discussion about VIP benefits? I thought it was planned for some time in February, just want to check in -- very excited to hear what y'all plan on doing for that!
We expect to release more information about our VIP update later this year.
Very cool stuff, thank you SSG.

Can we get clarification of what exactly "Curate Your Xpack Cache" is in April? Is this special sales on expansions, xpack giveaways, or something else?
We'll have more information about the specifics of each gift when they are able to be acquired. If you hover your pointer over each box it'll have a date when the thing will be available and more information will be released then.
I think the vagueness is part of the fun haha, they teasing us 😏
It's true that this is more of a tease than an info dump. :) Some items are more obvious, others not so much.

owl

Very cool stuff, thank you SSG.

Can we get clarification of what exactly "Curate Your Xpack Cache" is in April? Is this special sales on expansions, xpack giveaways, or something else?

Based on the description it sounds like accounts with all the xpacs will get a free elixir of discovery. It could be sales on top of that, but that seems to be the main reward.

Ivor

How will these redemptions work? Via a code input into the in-game store? Talking to an npc in game? Something else?

Cordovan

Community Manager
VIPs get gold rolls for the month of March and it drops on March 27th?
Each month's gift lasts until the next gift arrives, so the gold rolls will last until April's debut the final Wednesday of April.
How will these redemptions work? Via a code input into the in-game store? Talking to an npc in game? Something else?
The goal is to have every gift be associated with a visit to an NPC located in the Eberron Hall of Heroes.