DDO MEME

Skoltr

86dsEdz.jpg

Because its on my mind.
This is killing me right now, its makes the new store a downgrade instead of an upgrade.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
originally, in the old forum, this was posted for the storage revamp, cause as expected it was not safe to use before being patched. hats off to the live beta testers, i don't now what makes you doing it but thank you dear community.

i was waiting for the right occasion to post this in the new forum....and lo, the store update descended upon us reaping victims here and there as prophetized 😢 ! there is no tomorrow, the time is now! btw thanks again my dear community to live beta testing it, for sure i won't buy stuff with real money for months 😓

7pUs3j2.jpg

vryxnr

22e2eNa.png

I think they've actually done a decent job of NOT reissuing the power creep immediately but... well expansion loot always seems to bump us to a new level too so I guess time will tell.
Well now the most common complaint seems to be that new loot is not power-creepy enough. We want more options and horizontal growth except when we don't.

Aelonwy

Well now the most common complaint seems to be that new loot is not power-creepy enough. We want more options and horizontal growth except when we don't.
I'm not complaining about the current loot stats. If anything, maybe more useful clickies? I know some people have all the Displace clickies they could ever want but not all of us ran Shroud into the ground. Hero's Feast, Angel Skin, Dark Discorporation, Radiant Forcefield. Short term or low use clickies could make themed items more unique and flavorful. For instance I could easily see an item themed for a Stormsinger have a Thundering Armor clicky for heroic levels and either the save for the clicky adjusted for epic/legendary or the clicky replaced to Cacophonic Guard or similar for epic/Legendary. If we go back to Ravenloft we absolutely need to see a Dark Discorporation clicky.